Kennziffer der Stelle
Operations — Engineering
As part of the development of the activities of one of our clients, we are looking for a person with experience in Quality Control in the Pharmaceutical industry.
What about AKKA?
At AKKA, join a community of technology passionate thinkers and doers to partner with the world’s largest industrial groups and make bold innovation happen. Our cross-sector and cross-disciplinary approach will expand your skills and your horizon to infinity.
We are driven by innovation and we are passionate about technologies. We stay at the forefront of the digital and engineering world, and help our clients accelerate innovation, and with our Career Road map, we will offer you the right tools to develop yourself and make your career blossom.
AKKA Benelux is the Belgo-Dutch subsidiary of the international AKKA Group, that employs over 21,000 people in more than 25 countries. AKKA Benelux counts almost 1,000 talented experts in many different sectors and attained a revenue of €69M in 2019.
More info on AKKA Group : https://www.akka-technologies.com/
By the way, we are certified as Top Employer!
Interested? Have a look at our current vacancies on https://www.akka-technologies.com/people-careers/jobs-list/ or contact me directly: email@example.com.
- You coordinate all quality actions
- You follow the GMP associated with the products / processes on which you work
- You ensure the control of raw materials, packaging items and / or finished products
- You plan the analyzes to be carried out
- You validate the specifications
- You examine returned products and complaints
- You control the application of protocols and regulations
- You write quality control procedures and reports
Your Profile :
- You have scientific training such as an engineer (chemist, biologist, etc.) or pharmacist.
- You have 3 years of experiences in the pharmaceutical industry.
- You are trained in GMP and have a good level of English.
- Good knowledge of material qualification, transfer and validation of analytical methods is required.
- Knowledge of LIMS, SAP and / or Trackwise is additional.
- Your sense of organization, your interpersonal skills and your rigor are essential assets for success and development within our group
Our Offer :
As an AKKA Consultant, you will be:
- In charge of diverse transversal and empowering projects
- Supported in your career by your AKKA Manager
- Actor of your training plan and your personal and professional development
- Member of a dynamic and collaborative community of engineers
- Benefiting from a permanent contract
- Benefiting from a competitive salary package including several extra-legal benefits.
Diese Stellen könnten Sie interessieren
OPERATIONS — Engineering
Software and Testing Developer su sistemi Distribuiti
OPERATIONS — Engineering