Kennziffer der Stelle
Operations — Engineering
1 bis 3 Jahre
With more than 22,000 employees in centres of excellence around the world, AKKA employs a multi-sector approach with a strong entrepreneurial spirit and a culture of performance, our employees give their all to help our clients create tomorrow’s innovations. It is our aim for every AKKA employee, from trainee to Expert, to develop in ambition and expertise. We offer dedicated training, mentoring and support to help our employees grow their careers in the direction they want.
We are looking for a Records Inspector.
Its main functions are:
‐ to collect and expertise aircraft records, establish the continuing airworthiness and maintenance technical history in order to validate the aircraft airworthy and lease contract’s conditions.
‐ to secure the complete aircraft records collection required by the lease contract,
‐ To prepare the aircraft statuses for the next operator or for the aircraft entry into the CAMO.
‐ to update and organize aircraft records for the delivery in accordance with the requirements of the lease contract.
What you will be doing;
Aircraft Recovery Process:
- Recovery and collection of the A/C documentation defined by the lease contract.
- Technical records analysis during Pre‐recovery and Recovery phases.
- Compile Pre‐recovery Report and Deviation Item List in accordance with contractual return
- Initiate the ASR file.
- Initiate and/or update aircraft statuses in excel or in AMASIS data base.
Work Order Technical Definition:
- Analyze contractual delivery condition and open items from the Recovery and define list of worksto be done (AD, Radio Navigation Equipments, TCC, LLP, Repair, SB, IHM, LDND, check history, LSAP,
Burn test, OCCM and ETOPS) for Work package issuance.
- Create the work order in AMASIS data base or excel.
- Ensure the follow‐up and the update of the Work package during the Working Party.
Working Party Analysis:
- Analyze the conformity of the work performed by the MRO in accordance with the last issue of the Work package.
- Collect all the necessary documents (sign off, components certificates, release certificates…) for ASR file (and ARF file) update.
- Update AMASIS data base and close the work order or update the excel file.
Aircraft Delivery Process:
- Analyze, compile and check the validity of the certificates and approvals supplied by the MRO.
- Update all aircraft status, finalize the ASR file and provide it to Airbus
- Continuing airworthiness follow‐up for operator.
- Perform technical survey and issue the aircraft Audit Report.
- Initiate or update aircraft GIS.
- Establish Ferry Flight Permit dossier.
- Establish Part Robbery Statement.
- Documentation foll
BAC + 3 minimum in Aeronautical domain.
Have at least 2 years of professional experience in continuing airworthiness and/or maintenance activities.
Have the regulatory training as described in the CAME and MOE of the organisation.
Knowledge of the applicable airworthiness regulations
- Knowledge of the AIB, BNG & ATR A/C family
- Knowledge of the aircraft records and contents
- Knowledge of Airbus Supply and Airbus World
- Knowledge of IFR/AMASIS software is a plus
- Experience in the aircraft transaction processes is a plus
Diese Stellen könnten Sie interessieren
Produktionsplaner Montage (m/w/d)
OPERATIONS — Engineering
Bremen oder Berlin oder Sindelfingen oder Rastatt
Stage Consultant Méthodes H/F
OPERATIONS — Engineering