Operations — Engineering/production
Niveau d'études minimum requis
Bac +5 / Master
3 à 5 ans
Anvers, Flandres, Belgique
AKKA is an international engineering consulting and R&D services company. As an innovation accelerator for its clients, AKKA supports leading industry players in the automotive, aerospace, rail, space, defense, energy and life sciences sectors throughout the life cycle of their products with cutting edge digital technologies
With more than 22.000 experts in over 25 countries, AKKA is one of the leaders in its field. In Belgium, we have close to 1000 experts active in different technical fields.
As a Regulatory Affairs Consultant, you will be part of a team that will be interpreting federal, state and international regulations as they apply to products, processes, practices and procedures. In this role you will be responsible for product registration activities of the assigned products and will report to the Regulatory Strategy Sr Manager. You will work in cross-functional teams with different departments (manufacturing, labs, QA, supply,…) and collaborate with R&D, global regulatory colleagues (Global Chemistry, Manufacturing & Controls (GCMC) in order to support the introduction of new products.
Scope of work:
- Support regulatory submissions (CTD, BLA, NDA,…) of the products by informing site colleagues of regulatory requirements and by authoring the dossier.
- Liaise with regulatory colleagues to communicate and resolve potential issues.
- Collaborate across the network of other stakeholders to deliver high quality CMC submission and ensuring compliance of Pfizer portfolio.
- Manage timely responses to Board of Health requests resulting from lifecycle submissions in markets or products under responsibility.
- Assess Post approval changes at the manufacturing site and the associated regulatory variations. You are responsible for authoring the impacted sections of the dossier.
- Contribute to the completion of projects, manage own time to meet agreed targets and develop plans for work activities within a team to support operational goals.
- Master degree in Life sciences (e.g. industrial pharmacist, biomedical sciences, bio-engineer,..)
- Minimum 3 years of experience in the pharmaceutical sector (or equivalent by acquiring a PhD), with experience in regulatory (authoring CTD, BLA) and quality.
- Scientific knowledge, analytical skills associated with technical writing skills to issue RFT regulatory documentation
- Knowledge of drug regulations and regulatory guidance of leading agencies (EMA, FDA)
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing, good negotiation and influencing skills.
- Dynamic, flexible, enthusiastic and eager to learn
- Ability to work under minimal supervision and in a team
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- CMC experience is a real asset
As an AKKA consultant, you will be:
- In charge of diverse transversal and empowering projects
- Supported in your career by your AKKA Manager
- Actor of your training plan and your personal and professional development
- Member of a dynamic and collaborative community of engineers
- Benefiting from a permanent contract
- Benefiting from a competitive salary packages including several extra-legal benefits.
Vous êtes peut-être intéressés par ces offres