Operations — Engineering/production
1 à 3 ans
Milano, Lombardia, Italie
AKKA ranks as the European leader in engineering consulting and R&D services in the mobility sector. As an innovation accelerator for its clients, AKKA supports leading industry players in the automotive, telco&media, industrial, aerospace, rail and life-sciences sectors throughout the life cycle of their products with cutting edge digital technologies (AI, ADAS, IoT, Big Data, robotics, embedded computing, machine learning, etc.).
With a view to strengthening our team, we are looking for:
For an important customer we are looking for a Radio Frequency Engineer, motivated and dynamic, to be inserted in a context of avant-garde and challenger. The resource will perform the following activities:
- Planning and designing of wireless telecommunications networks: managing the design phase will include overseeing pre-deployment site analysis, radio network planning, interference analysis and interfacing with rollout team and regulatory authorities (ARPA/APPA)
- Performing all RF network design and planning activities based on customer requirements such as: manage search area issuance, candidate assessment, candidate approval, antenna selection, etc.
The ideal candidate has master’s degree in telecommunications and electronics or related fields. Geographical mobility and knowledge of the English language are also required.
The candidate presents the following characteristics:
• Knowledge of link budget and design criteria
• Experience in Electromagnetic Field evaluation for sanitary permits obtainment
• Troubleshooting areas with poor RF performance and recommending network changes
• Understanding of equipment co-location requirements for multiple operators and perform decoupling analysis
• Understanding of system topology and air interface parameters of the main telecommunication technologies (GSM, UMTS, LTE, etc.)
• Understanding of RF channel environment, prediction models and knowledge of planning tools such as Infovista Planet or Aircom Asset
• Excellent knowledge of Office tools (Excel, Access, etc.)
• Ability to define processes and procedures for RF engineering tasks
Founded 1984, AKKA has a strong entrepreneurial culture and is pursuing fast-paced growth and international development in line with its strategic plan CLEAR 2022. The Group continues to recruit at a steady pace to support its strong business growth. As of 31 December 2019, the Group had 20,930 employees (15,500 at the end of 2017). Driven by its expertise in future mobility, digital and industry 4.0 technologies, the Group’s 2019 revenue rose by 20% to €1,505.3 million and has surpassed the €1.8B cap.
Vous êtes peut-être intéressés par ces offres
OPERATIONS — ENGINEERING/PRODUCTION