Support — Legal
Minimum level of experience required
3 to 5 years
Share this opportunity
Job description and missions:
Within the Legal & Compliance Department, the Risk & Insurance Manager will be reporting to the Group Legal Affairs Director and will have the following liabilities:
- Ensure that the entire scope and activities of the Business Units are covered as the Group expands, in accordance with the insurance policy portfolio of the Group;
- Be responsible for managing the Group's insurance policies independently by liaising with brokers, as well as handling the reporting on local policies via the "insurance network" present within the Business Units;
- Analyze and negotiate contractual clauses related to insurance issues, in collaboration with the legal department; and more generally advise and address all requests from internal clients;
- Manage and expand the risk management within the Group and its Business Units, disseminate the risk culture within the Group, strengthen the "risk network" within Business Unites;
- Carry out the risk mapping update and contribute to identify action plans;
- Ensure that the quarterly group risk reporting is made to the Risk Committee and report to the Audit & Risk Committee on the risk management organization;
- Contribute to the implementation of the business continuity policy in the whole AKKA Group, and support the Business Units to develop operative and efficiency business continuity plans;
- Work on the improvement of the crisis management process within the Group;
For this, the Risk & Insurance Manager will have the following tasks, which include but are not limited to:
- Create and maintain dashboards (current portfolio, maturities, claims);
- Follow up renewals or replacements, transmit certificates, prepare specifications and take part in tenders;
- Carry out the analysis of insurance contracts in the context of external growth operations;
- In general, raise the awareness of operational staff and monitor insurance and risk matters in relation to the countries in which Group companies operate;
We are searching for a proactive candidate, looking for challenging projects, who wants to evolve in a growing international group:
- Master’s degree, with a background in insurance and risk management.
- A successful experience of at least 3 years on a similar function.
- Good knowledge of the insurance market for major international accounts.
- Perfect knowledge of office tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Excellent writing skills and strong analytical skills.
- Proficient in French and English ; German would be preferred ; Any other language would be a plus.
- Soft skills: rigor, efficiency, investment, intellectual curiosity, learning attitude, team player.
The position can be based in Brussels, Belgium or Paris, France.
You may be interested in these openings
Legal Trainee M/F
SUPPORT — LEGAL
Executive Assistant to the Group General Counsel M/F
SUPPORT — LEGAL