Operations — Engineering/production
Niveau d'études minimum requis
Bac +5 / Master
3 à 5 ans
Temps de travail
Hainaut, Wallonie, Belgique
AKKA Belgium, the Belgian subsidiary of the AKKA Technologies Group, is today Number 1 on the of consulting & engineering in Belgium, with more than 900 experts.
For over 30 years, our company have been supporting major industrial firms all over the country, participating in every step of their projects. AKKA Belgium operates in a wide range of sectors including aeronautics, railway, automotive, space, defense, energy and life sciences.
Purpose of the Job
You will support the department of “Safety Validation” for Signalling Projects by providing Safety Assessments (analysis of design solutions and or changes) and Safety Analysis (FMEA, FTA, SHA, SSHA, IHA,HZL…).
- To provide safety assessments of new or modified designs.
- To provide RAMS analysis support and Safety cases for the projects : FMEA, FTA, Hazard log update, Safety Case…
- To provide a proper adequacy of the safety assessment detailed during the different safety reviews,
- To complete the assessments on time and within budget with no Safety and RAM issues,
- to apply methods of safety assurance to be used on the project (Functional analysis, FMEA, FTA, HZL,…)
- Engineering degree
- Knowledge of English and Dutch or French are mandatory
- Experience in Safety is required: Successful RAMS methodologies application,...
- FDMS Knowledge
- Rigorous and reliable
- Promote Teamwork and communication
- Capability to work under pressure
As an AKKA consultant, you will be:
- In charge of diverse transversal and empowering projects
- Supported in your career by your AKKA Manager
- Actor of your training plan and your personal and professional development
- Member of a dynamic and collaborative community of engineers
- Benefiting from a permanent contract
- Benefiting from a competitive salary packages including several extra-legal benefits.
In case of technical problem, please send your application to email@example.com.
Vous êtes peut-être intéressés par ces offres