Kennziffer der Stelle
Operations — Engineering
1 bis 3 Jahre
Brussels Region, Brüssel, Belgien
AKKA Belgium, the Belgian subsidiary of the AKKA Technologies Group, is today Number 1 on the of consulting & engineering in Belgium, with more than 850 experts.
For almost 30 years, our company have been supporting major industrial firms all over the country, participating in every step of their projects. AKKA Blegium operates in a wide range of sectors including aeronautics, railway, automotive, space, defence, energy and life sciences.
Experiencing a continuous growth for 10 years now, we almost doubled our size in 2016.
We are looking for a new colleague to join our SMA team.
You will be in charge of :
- Producing our invoices monthly
- Checking clients contracts and manage Purchase Orders
- Generating monthly financial closing within Group ERP
- Supporting administratively our sales department
- Managing leaves, timesheets and expenses notes of our consultants
- Contributing to our financial and administration efficiency
- Creating regular finance report
Your capabilities will be your forces:
- Ability to communicate fluently within the Belgian market (in Dutch, French and English)
- Rigor and detail-orientation
- Self-motivation and good communication skills
- Time management and organizational skills
Because the human approach is very important to us, the requested competencies are:
- A hands-on and human attitude in supporting administration & finance
- Cooperative and collaborative attitude
- Open mindset to join a changing working environment
- Operational comitment to deliver an accurate job
- Intellectual curiosity about innovation and new technologies
- Personal drive to provide on-time results
- Sense of achievement
Your education and experiences will be your assets:
A Bachelor degree in administration, office management or related finance matter
An administrative or financial support experience
As an AKKA staff member, you will be:
Be an active player of our dynamic and collaborative community
Be working in an open lively company culture
Be essential to support our organization in its growth
Be supported and respected in your career (training plan, personal and professional development....)
Be benefiting from a permanent contract
Be benefiting from a competitive salary package including several extra-legal benefits.
In case of technical problem, please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Diese Stellen könnten Sie interessieren
Systemingenieur Funktionale Sicherheit (m/w/d)
OPERATIONS — Engineering
Ingénieur Assurance Qualité – Secteur Pharmaceutique H/F
OPERATIONS — Engineering