Operations — Engineering/production
Tous niveaux d'expérience
Temps de travail
Depending on the job function, the SAR Systems engineer will perform some subset of the following depending on the background and experience of the candidate.
· The candidate must be familiar Remote Sensing Payload instruments and associated subsystems including antenna, RF and digital equipment.
· To define SAR Payload architecture in response to customer requirements and/or operational stakeholder needs.
· To generate engineering documentations: radar payloads requirements, statement of compliance, budgets, to define the functional and performance of the instrument, to perform requirements flow down, verification and validation matrix, design description, systems budgets, equipment specifications, test requirements, RFD/RFW.
· To generate the SAR payloads budgets including but not limited to: RF budget, DC Power budget, Mass budget, Link budget, Calibration, Image quality, CMD and TLM budget.
· To define performance models for SAR Instruments based on advanced architectural features and operating in various space acquisition geometries, including side-looking, squint-looking, forward-looking.
· To define and support the development of software tools for computing performance parameters of SAR Instruments (e.g. resolution, swath width, ambiguity, resolution, accuracy, among others).
· Write engineering documentations: system requirements, SOC, verification and validation matrix, design description, systems budgets, EMC, equipment specifications, test requirements, RFD/RFW.
· To define and support the development of models and software tools for simulating SAR Instrument functionalities such as antenna beam models for active phased array SAR antennas, data compression algorithms.
· Perform system worst case analysis, inputs and support to program reviews: SRR, PDR, CDR.
· System assembly Integration and Test. Attend test reviews: TRR, TRB, DRB, and NCR’s.
Support Systems testing: EGSE, Test supervision, data analysis.
· Support higher level integration and tests at customer or Satellite Bus facility.
Technical monitoring of major subcontractors.
Write up Operations Manual.
Participate in design reviews, test readiness reviews, system tests, element/system level verification activities and system certification
Analyze, define and trace system requirements and recommend performance measures
Lead the design of electronic systems including: Definition of operational use cases, Definition of system use case, Development of logical and physical architectures, Specify interface exchange requirements and develop interface control documents, Develop Functional block diagrams & cable diagrams and connection diagrams, Define Traceability to system requirements.
Lead the technical aspects of the competitive procurement process: Provide technical input to the RFP package, analysis and evaluation of RFP responses from suppliers, supplier manage
Master’s degree in Telecommunication Engineering, Remote Sensing Engineering, Electronics Engineering or equivalent experience in SAR Payload development (X or C or L band) 5 to 10 years.
Experience in the following areas: system analysis, architecture, requirements development, design, or modeling and simulation.
Good knowledge of Space Mission Design & Analysis, knowledge of satellite lifecycle and System Engineering methods and tools.
Knowledge of SAR Instrument and associated SAR antenna and SAR electronic systems or subsystems.
English required, French fluency would be an asset.
Successful candidates must be able to obtain a security clearance to the NATO Secret level and meet the eligibility requirements of the Canadian Controlled Goods Registration Program.
The candidate will have strong analytic and communication skills and work well in a dynamic, multi-disciplinary environment. Occasional travel is required.
Vous êtes peut-être intéressés par ces offres
Softwareentwickler Java (m/w/d)
OPERATIONS — ENGINEERING/PRODUCTION
Köln oder Rüsselsheim oder Remote
Ingénieur Développement Embarqué C++ H/F
OPERATIONS — ENGINEERING/PRODUCTION