Support — Finance
Bank / Finance / Insurance
Minimum level of education required
Minimum level of experience required
5 to 10 years
Brussels, Brussels Region, Belgium
Share this opportunity
As a senior accountant, you'll join the Accounting Team Benelux composed by 4 people, and you will report directly to the Head of Accounting.
Your main tasks are:
- Participating the monthly and annual closings
- Salary integration and reconciliation
- CAPEX follow-up
- Intercompany reconciliation
- Preparation of VAT declaration, listing and statics
- Quarterly and yearly statistics
- Analysis and justification between BEGAAP and IFRS
- Preparation of Statutory Accounts
- Prepare Group package reporting
- Yearly Audit participation
- Perform Balance Sheet Reconciliations
Account Payable: if needed (supervise and back-up)
- Booking of the invoices and expense notes
- Preparation of the payment via ISABEL
- Follow-up of Factor
What we offer:
As an AKKA staff member, you will:
- Be an active player of our dynamic and collaborative community
- Be working in an open lively company culture
- Be essential to support our organization in its growth
- Be supported and respected in your career - unique experience, with the ability to learn and grow. Competitive salary package with fringed extra-legal benefits in line with your experience
The ideal candidate:
- Has a Bachelor or higher degree in accounting or related field.
- 5+ years of experience in accounting/finance.
- Has a good knowledge of Belgian GAAP and IFRS
- Is at ease in a matrix organization structure i.e. Country/Group reporting
- Has a good knowledge of Ms Office Suite is necessary.
- Experience with SAP S/4HANA Cloud is highly valued.
- Fluency in French and/or Dutch with a good level of English.
- Enthusiast, proactive and confidential, you are a good communicator and problem solver.
You may be interested in these openings
Impiegato Amministrativo Contabile
SUPPORT — FINANCE
Referent Treasury & Financing (m/w/d)
SUPPORT — FINANCE
Rudower Chaussee 50, Berlin-Adlershof