Kennziffer der Stelle
Operations — Engineering
Luft- und Raumfahrt
3 bis 5 Jahre
Brussels Region, Brüssel, Belgien
Akka brings you to Space!
Let’s be part of the Engineering team, several positions are open!
You already have a first experience on this position?
Don’t hesitate to send me your application or directly through my email address : email@example.com.
What about the project?
Within a project / product team, you will be required, in the context of on-board space applications, to define, design, validate and test electronic functions.
You will be responsible of equipment modules at a technical point of view, working in close collaboration with the Technical manager and the Project manager.
What about the missions?
- Perform electrical specification and system studies
- Design power, analog and/or digital electronic circuits
- Use of simulation softwares to validate circuits
- Perform the design robustness analyses (Margins analysis, Failure Mode analysis, …)
- Write Reports, Design justifications and various descriptive documents
- Develop the documentation necessary for product industrialization
- Participate to prototypes definition, design and tests
Write Test specifications, analyze and interpret test results
- Contribute to technical investigations when the test results are not compliant to the requirements and perform analyzes to solve them.
- Contribute to internal project reviews within the company, and external reviews with the customers
What about you?
- Master in Electronics / Electricity Engineering
- Thorough knowledge of design of power, analog and digital functions :
Power converters topologies (buck, boost, flyback…)
Analog electronics (opamps, resistors, capacitors, inductors; bipolar transistors…)
Digital electronics (HCMOS family, PWM drivers…)
- Excellent knowledge of discrete design techniques (transistor level)
- Excellent knowledge of regulation loops, stability, rejection, efficiency, etc…
- Excellent knowledge of EMC aspects
- Excellent knowledge of design robustness analysis (worst case, part stress, failure mode)
- Good experience in an electronic lab environment
Knowledge of electrical security rules (BA5)
- Autonomous, rigorous and inventive.
- Excellent interpersonal skills (leadership, sound judgment, synthesis)
- Respect budget, planning and able to work to deadlines
- Good knowledge of English, both spoken and written
- Knowledge of MicroCap 10 and Simetrix/Simplis simulators
- Previous working experience in the space or aeronautical field
- Familiar with Agile method and Scrum framework
- Knowledge of Dutch and/or French
- Mobility between Leuven and Charleroi.