Operations — Engineering/production
Niveau d'études minimum requis
Bac +5 / Master
5 à 10 ans
Temps de travail
Bangalore, Karnataka, Inde
Build your brand. Tell your story. Take advantage of a rare opportunity to start from the ground up and build something great. We are looking for technology game changers to lead Stellantis into a fundamental transformation within the automotive industry. Technology is going to disrupt the automotive industry significantly in the next decade and our organization is seeking high potential candidates to transform the company with a focus on the customer experience. Stellantis’s Software Organization (SWX) was created to build the most captivating experiences in the latest frontier of Automotive Technology.
As a Diagnostic Protocol Engineer at SWx, you will be responsible for defining the in-vehicle diagnostics protocol infrastructure that will enable the new Centralized and Service Oriented End-to-End EE Architecture. This role will provide in-vehicle Diagnostics requirements for the development of the new platform that will cover almost 80% of the Stellantis 14 Brands portfolio. Along with the team you will work, you will drive key decisions on Ethernet and CAN based network diagnostics protocols. The key deliverable is to launch a world leading hardware platform product that exceeds all current and future technology challenges in the drive to achieve a truly software defined Vehicle.
We are looking for a Senior Engineer with a background in advanced in-vehicle Diagnostics protocols to deliver state-of-the-art EE platforms that will enable the Stellantis SW Strategy, optimize solutions, and allow Hardware evolution decoupled from Software with an Agile approach.
- Define and own in-vehicle Diagnostics requirements and guidelines for implementation in electrical and electronics units on the new Stellantis platform.
- Provide requirements to develop HW & low-level layers of SW based on a Service Oriented Architecture (SOA).
- Release, Maintain and Update Diagnostics guidelines.
- Execute Technical and Design Review with Tier1/2 and internal stakeholders to ensure that the component/system design is compliant with Stellantis guidelines.
- Develop, maintain and update the technical specifications and the design rules related to the in-vehicle diagnostics features.
- Relentlessly drive to early life cycle delivery through an agile approach.
- Develop a culture of collaboration, diversity and inclusion.
- Willing to take action and drive results.
- 8+ years of industry experience in EE Architecture design or Electrical Engineering architecture roles.
- Bachelor in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or Electrical Engineering.
- Experience in defining and designing large complex embedded networked computer systems
- Demonstrated experience in Network Communication Design: CAN, CAN-FD and LIN in-vehicle protocols.
- Experience with UDS protocol, Diagnostic Service protocols, Authenticated Diagnostic Access and Firmware reprogramming.
- Experience implementing and defining Engineering Parameters for Diagnosability, ISO 15031-56, ISO 11898-1 and ISO 14229-1
- Good knowledge on CANdela Studio development tool.
- Experience with off-board communication protocols (WiFi, 4G/5G, V2X connectivity).
- Proven success in building game-changing products in the automotive industry.
- Management experience in ideating and creating intellectual property.
- Experience to establish a professional network within the ecosystem of automotive suppliers, and technology companies such as: Computer system technology companies; International Standard Committees (ISO, IEEE), Semiconductor vendors; Start-up companies.
- Strong systems thinker.
- Fluency in English is required, any other European language is an advantage.
- Master or PHD in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or Electrical Engineering.
- Designed EE platforms or components for Service Oriented Architectures (SOA).
- Track record experience with the design and requirements of the following complex automotive domains: ADAS/AD; Body; Cockpit; Connectivity, Powertrain.
- Experience using Diagnostics tools such as CANalyzer, CANoe, PREEvision.
- AUTOSAR process/tools know-how and application experience.
- 5+ years of experience in EE Systems or EE Architecture R&D.
- Exhibits excellent, clear, and detail-oriented written and verbal communications on highly complex topics.
- Stellantis EE Architecture roadmap.
Vous êtes peut-être intéressés par ces offres
Flight Control Computer Software Developer – Protected Group
OPERATIONS — ENGINEERING/PRODUCTION
Udine / Torino
Powertrain Calibration Engineer – Automotive
OPERATIONS — ENGINEERING/PRODUCTION