Operations — Engineering/production
Niveau d'études minimum requis
Bac +5 / Master
3 à 5 ans
Temps de travail
AKKA ranks as the European leader in engineering consulting and R&D services in the mobility sector. As an innovation accelerator for its clients, AKKA supports leading industry players in the automotive, telco&media, industrial, aerospace, energy, rail and life-sciences sectors throughout the life cycle of their products with cutting edge digital technologies (ADAS, IoT, Big Data, robotics, embedded computing, machine learning, etc.).
With the aim of strengthening our team, we are looking for a:
Senior Electronic Project Engineer - Automotive
The resource will be responsible management and evaluation of technical costs relating to the development of Electric/Electronic Architecture during the concept phases. Generation of optimization proposals on E/E architecture and SW components. Technical interface with "Technical Setting" Team for CAPEX evaluation of Electric/Electronic Architecture Solution.
· Creation and generation proposal of optimized technical solution in terms of cost avoidance
· Creation and revision of technical & economics documentation in terms of continous monitoring of CAPEX status
· Periodic program review with "Technical Setting" Team, Electronics Specialists, Global CAPEX Team
· Understanding of the Electrical & Electronic HW and SW architecture aimed at verifying, evaluating and controlling the impacts related to SW development
· The perimeter includes the electronic control units relating to the entire Electric and Electronic vehicle perimeter (ADAS, A&T, EEC, PASD, ENERGY).
· Visual BOM, Product Grid, Series CARD, CAD list, Component & System technical documentation.
· Generation of Technical & Economics documents, consistent with Automotive Standards, in cooperation with all the involved departments, and other Regions, according to the Standardization Plan, change management for every Vehicle Model Initiative
The ideal candidate has a Master Degree in Electronic Engineering or equivalent, previous experience between 3 - 5 years.
Ability to work alone and to support/consult work team. Good ability in time management.
Good knowledge of Italian and English languages. Willing to travel in Italy and abroad.
· Automotive Electronics know-how and practice
· Competence in Electric/Electronic Architecture
· Good knowledge of automotive electronics and related integration issues.
· Experience in requirements specification in automotive environment know how in vehicle networking and diagnostic ISO standards
· Basic experience on validation of electrical/electronic systems
· Base knowledge on SW development
· Project/Program management basics
· Knowledge of Microsoft Office suite and of Google Suite
Founded in 1984, AKKA has a strong entrepreneurial culture and is pursuing fast-paced growth and international development in line with its strategic plan CLEAR 2022. The Group continues to recruit at a steady pace to support its strong business growth. As of 31 December 2019, the Group had 20.930 employees with an increase of + 5.8% in France, + 1.6% in Germany and +5.0 on an international level. Driven by its expertise in future mobility, digital and industry 4.0 technologies, the Group’s 2019 revenue rose by 20.8% to €1.801,5 million and has surpassed the €1.8B cap.
Vous êtes peut-être intéressés par ces offres
Développeur Logiciel C#.Net H/F
OPERATIONS — ENGINEERING/PRODUCTION
Ingenieur Elektrotechnik (m/w/d)
OPERATIONS — ENGINEERING/PRODUCTION
München oder Nürnberg oder Neu-Ulm