Operations — Engineering/production
Niveau d'études minimum requis
Bac +3 / Bac +4
Technologie de l'information
5 à 10 ans
Temps de travail
As Embedded Software Engineer you will write clean and highly functional code for several stages of lithography machines of our client, coding in C, C++ or Python. You will work in a multidisciplinary team, in an agile scrum way.
Who are we?
AKKA Netherlands is the Dutch subsidiary of the AKKA Technologies Group, an international engineering consultancy company founded in France in 1984 with more than 22 000 employees worldwide. In the Netherlands, our focus is on the Digital, High-Tech, Transport and Energy sectors.
At AKKA, we are driven by innovation and are passionate about technology. Like the two owners of the company, Mauro and Jean-Franck Ricci, both engineers, entrepreneurship is in our blood. We stay at the forefront of the digital and engineering world, and because of our expertise in various fields, we always keep innovating by hiring the most talented engineers.
AKKA Netherlands offers you the tools, like trainings and workshops, to develop yourself and make your career blossom. Part of our career road map is not only your technical project, you can also become part of our Knowledge Hub or get a Corporate role as Technical Assessor, Mentor or Ambassador.
You will work on a project of one of our clients in the High Tech sector. You will be part of the sector Development and Engineering, which is responsible for the specification, design, integration, qualification, and sustaining of all products of our client.
You are happy to make things work and to build great applications which in turn will make things move and will insure extremely precise calibrations.
You will be responsible for writing clean and highly functional code for several stages of lithography machines such as the lenses and the wafer stages, and for several SW layers, from HW control to higher level application.
You enjoy seeing things move by the code that you generate, regardless if you have to write code in C, C++ or Python – to you, the results count.
- You will be responsible for creating clear specifications, making the efficient design choices and to 'make it happen' by also implementing, testing and integrating the design
- You will design, analyze, document and test the required software specifications
- You will use C/C++, Python, object oriented design programming and Linux within a highly complex embedded environment
- You will work in a multidisciplinary environment, involving physics, mechatronics, customer support and factory departments
Do you have what it takes?
If you recognize yourself in below profile, we look forward to receiving your application:
- Bachelor’s, Master’s or PhD degree in Computer Science, Informatics, Embedded Systems
- You have at least 5 years of relevant work experience in large-scale software applications - embedded programming
- You can code in C/C++ and Python
- You have skills in Unix/Linux, Matlab
- Experience with real-time OS (VxWorks) is a pre
- You have solid software engineering knowledge: Agile, Scrum, UML, OOP, design patterns
- A permanent contract for an indefinite period
- You will be supported and followed-up during your entire career at AKKA by your dedicated Business Manager
- Flexible working hours (in consultation)
- Working from home due to COVID-19 and afterwards working on client site in combination with home working (in consultation)
- Commute allowance
- Pension plan (fully paid by AKKA)
- Training and study options
- Growth opportunities (in the Netherlands and International)
- (Online) network/meetup options
- (Online) team activities
Are you ready to join AKKA? Apply now by clicking on the apply button! Want to make it more personal? Send your motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Not ready to apply yet and want more information? Please contact our colleague in Talent Acquisition Michelle for more details. You can reach her by sending an email to email@example.com or call +316 53 57 63 44.
Please note: because of travel restrictions due to COVID-19, we currently focus our recruitment on candidates who already live in Europe. Work permits are not an issue.
Vous êtes peut-être intéressés par ces offres
Ingénieur Systèmes et Réseaux H/F
OPERATIONS — ENGINEERING/PRODUCTION
Ingenieur/Konstrukteur Schiffbau (m/w/d)
OPERATIONS — ENGINEERING/PRODUCTION
Bremen oder Kiel oder Hamburg