Support — Transverse
Minimum level of education required
Minimum level of experience required
3 to 5 years
Share this opportunity
AKKA is the European leader in engineering consulting and R&D services in the mobility segment. As an innovation accelerator for its clients, AKKA supports leading industry players in the automotive, aerospace, rail and life sciences sectors throughout the life cycle of their products with cutting edge digital technologies (AI, ADAS, IoT, Big Data, robotics, embedded computing, machine learning, etc.).
Founded in 1984, AKKA has a strong entrepreneurial culture and is pursuing its fast-paced growth and international development in line with its CLEAR 2022 strategic plan. With 22,000 employees, who are passionate about technology and dedicated to advancing the future of industry, the Group recorded revenues of €1.8 billion in 2019.
Following the completion of the friendly take-over bid of Data Respons launched in January 2020, AKKA now holds 100% of the company’s shares; with the success of this operation, AKKA leverages the most comprehensive portfolio of digital solutions in Europe to harness the growing demand from its customers in the mobility sector.
AKKA Technologies is listed on Euronext Paris and Brussels – Segment B – ISIN code: FR0004180537.
Reporting to the Group Communications and Investor Relation Director and in direct relationship with the top management of the Group, the Senior Investor Relations Manager will be responsible for the following activities:
- Work with internal teams (corporate, financial and accounting teams) to gather global and financial data,
- Lead financial analysis (historical + forecast) in order to prepare publications,
- Create and maintain company press releases, presentations and Q&A materials (quarterly, biannual and annual publications, conference presentations, main events, etc.),
- Establish sectorial and competitive watch of main competitors, clients and industry: competitive analysis / intelligence and in-depth financial and strategic information,
- Submit financial, stock market and strategic analysis of industry peers,
- Monitor relationship with main actors (fund managers, shareholders, analysts, rating agencies, proxys, etc.) and participate at events such as publication day, investor day, roadshows,
- Engage with analysts and investors to build and maintain a solid and trustful relationship network
- Assist the Director in all Investor Relations topics.
- Travel required to the HQ in Brussels 30-60%
Who we are looking for:
- Master’s degree with a strong background in finance (ideally experience in investor relations or in controlling / audit ) - min. 5 years of experience
- Thorough understanding of the financial modelling and valuation techniques
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Ability to adapt in a fast-moving and changing culture
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- English & French – native / fluent level is required
- CFA preferred but not required
You may be interested in these openings
Sales Manager Aerospace (m/w/d)
SUPPORT — TRANSVERSE
SUPPORT — TRANSVERSE