Operations — Engineering/production
Niveau d'études minimum requis
Bac +5 / Master
5 à 10 ans
Temps de travail
Lombardia, Italie, Como
AKKA ranks as the European leader in engineering consulting and R&D services in the mobility sector. As an innovation accelerator for its clients, AKKA supports leading industry players in the automotive, telco&media, industrial, aerospace, rail and life-sciences sectors throughout the life cycle of their products with cutting edge digital technologies (AI, ADAS, IoT, Big Data, robotics, embedded computing, machine learning, etc.).
With a view to strengthening our team, we are looking for:
Senior Process Engineer
This position requires proven excellence in manufacturing engineering and process development in the automotive industry. A skilled negotiator with the ability to identify conflicts and resolve program issues relative to production processes and manufacturing requirements.
Position Main Responsibilities
• Participate to project technical design review activities with the design/engineering team throughout the product development cycle and support the evaluation of alternative design and manufacturing concept options
• Evaluate the proposed design solutions and manufacturing/assembly processes according to the DFX guidelines and provide timely feedback to the product development team
• In collaboration with the Technology expert, participate to the selection, development and qualification of new manufacturing and assembly processes/technologies (e.g, conformal coating, welding, etc.)
• Drive DFM problem solving activities
• Lead project PFMEA
• Participate to prototype builds to gather detailed information/data on issues and support problem resolution
• Generate and maintain/update as needed a set of product specific guidelines, checklists and other documentation to capture lessons learned and work to retain the specific process development and qualification know-how for all future references
• Organize and manage a detailed NPI and design transfer plan and schedule covering all aspects of the product industrialization process
• Lead process qualification and validation activities (for the pilot and production line)
• Lead the transfer to the target manufacturing site supporting the manufacturing engineering team
Education required BS Degree in Engineering (electronic/industrial or mechanical), plus at least 5 years of experience in a large, global, manufacturing operation
• Must have experience with Lean manufacturing, Six Sigma and PFMEA techniques and electro-mechanical system manufacturing (Inverters, Motors, DC/DC converters, …).
• Understand Product Life Cycle process for New Production Introduction from design concept into volume production.
• Have experience in transferring products from design into low cost manufacturing regions.
• Ability to communicate and demonstrate technical expertise with internal and external customers and executive management.
• Ability to present and communicate technical information and data to internal and external customers.
• Must have excellent organizational, time management, verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to work with US/Asia/Europe and travel overseas
Fondata nel 1984, AKKA ha una forte cultura imprenditoriale e sta avendo una crescita rapida e uno sviluppo internazionale in linea con il suo piano strategico CLEAR 2022. Il Gruppo continua a reclutare a un ritmo costante per sostenere la sua forte crescita del business. Al 31 dicembre 2020, il Gruppo contava 20.000 dipendenti a livello internazionale. Spinto dalle sue competenze in materia di mobilità futura, tecnologie digitali e industria 4.0, i ricavi del Gruppo nel 2020 ammontano a € 1.503,5 milioni.
Vous êtes peut-être intéressés par ces offres
OPERATIONS — ENGINEERING/PRODUCTION
Avenue Jules Bordet 168 1140 Bruxelles