Operations — Engineering/production
Oil and Gas
Minimum level of experience required
5 to 10 years
Share this opportunity
Akkodis, is a global leader in the engineering and R&D market that is leveraging the power of connected data to accelerate innovation and digital transformation.
With a shared passion for technology and talent, 50,000 engineers and digital experts deliver deep cross-sector expertise in 30 countries across North America, EMEA and APAC.
Akkodis offers broad industry experience, and strong know-how in key technology sectors such as mobility, software & technology services, robotics, testing, simulations, data security, AI & data analytics.
The combined IT and engineering expertise brings a unique end-to-end solution offering, with four service lines – Consulting, Solutions, Talents and Academy – to support clients in rethinking their product development and business processes, improve productivity, minimize time to market and shape a smarter and more sustainable tomorrow. Akkodis is part of the Adecco Group.
With a view to strengthening our team, we are looking for a
Senior Safety Operational Engineer
The resource will work as a Senior Safety Operational Engineer for the development of risk analysis and risk management studies.
The resource will be responsible for the following activities:
- Update of the Operational Safety Documentation (Correlation Matrix and Description of the Maritime Unit), through frequent monitoring and interface with other onshore and offshore departments to compile the data.
- Perform range of critical and serious non-conformities of other units issued by the ANP in compliance with ANP Resolution No. 37/2015, through the analysis of items and interface with other onshore and offshore departments to compile the data.
- Meet the recommendations for accident investigation carried out by the ANP.
- Prepare the annual accident report and the annual report on preventive data to meet ANP Resolution No. 43/2007.
- Refer to the FPSO project, for issues related to the operational safety management system and the submarine safety management system, monitoring updates to local and international legislation and providing guidance to departments and managers on SGSO and SGSS issues.
- Contribute to the improvement of the operational safety management system by developing new procedures.
- Check the rules to be applied in the operational safety management system through the regular monitoring of updates of local and international legislation and the participation of workshops promoted by the ANP, IBP, Abespetro.
- Plan and attend operational safety audits (SGSO) performed by ANP, Main contractor and internal audits.
- Assist in the preparation and monitoring of action plans generated by operational safety audits and inspections (SGSO), through active participation in audits and frequent monitoring.
- Plan and monitor the update/review of safety studies (HAZOP, HAZID, SIL, Bow tie, etc.), through active participation in audits.
The ideal candidate has a Degree in Safety Engineering and at least 7 years of experience in the role. Such experience at international level would be an asset. Geographical mobility is required at national and international level. Knowledge of the English language is required.
The candidate presents the following characteristics:
- University Degree in Safety, Process Management and areas related to the O&G.
- Local and International legislation applied on operational safety management system.
- Advanced English and Portuguese.
- The candidate has been part of or at least worked directly with the Brazilian government agency ANP (Agencia Nacional do Petroleo), within the Operational Safety and Environment Superentendancy (SSM) department.
- Merges and Acquisitions
- Safety Management Systems - Process Safety Management
- Incident Command System
- Regulatory Requirements.
You may be interested in these openings
Salesforce Admin. (FULL REMOTE) M/F
OPERATIONS — ENGINEERING/PRODUCTION
Ingénieur Projet H/F
OPERATIONS — ENGINEERING/PRODUCTION