Kennziffer der Stelle
Operations — Engineering
AKKA ranks as the European leader in engineering consulting and R&D services in the mobility sector. As an innovation accelerator for its clients, AKKA supports leading industry players in the automotive,telco & media, industrial, aerospace, rail and life-sciences sectors throughout the life cycle of their products with cutting edge digital technologies (AI, ADAS, IoT, Big Data, robotics, embedded computing, machine learning, etc.).
With a view of strengthening our team, we are looking for:
Software Embedded Engineer
The resource will be responsible of the following activities:
- To design and write the embedded software as per the requirements of the client.
- Responsible for interpreting the requirements and changes that are needed in the software and develop specifications and discuss it with the seniors.
- To review the implemented system, understand and interpret the error reports from internal staff and external clients, troubleshoot and debug them in the embedded environment and provide instant fixtures for the same.
- To maintain and document the software programs and resolutions given for the technical issues and any other relevant data that may be of importance.
- To interact effectively with the team members and contribute in increasing their knowledge and understanding their problems.
- To work in close association with the client to understand their needs and to address the issues related to the process.
The ideal candidate has the Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Electronics, Electrical, Embedded Software Engineering, or equivalent. Prior working experience in some relevant field, preferably as a Software Engineer. Geographical mobility and knowledge of the English language are also required.
The candidate presents the following characteristics:
- Experience in developing embedded systems as well as troubleshooting problems in them
- Proven experience in programming with C++ or C
- Experience in design of embedded systems with real-time multitasking operating systems
- In-depth knowledge of software configuration management tools as well as defect tracking tools
- Excellent knowledge of operating systems, coding procedures, interfaces, IPs, and hardware systems
- Sound understanding of reading data sheets and schematics of components
- An analytical mind in addition to a problem-solving attitude
- Ability to take quick decisions while working in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and spoken English language
- National and international geographical mobility availability
Founded in 1984, AKKA has a strong entrepreneurial culture and is pursuing fast-paced growth and international development in line with its strategic plan CLEAR 2022. The Group continues to recruit at a steady pace to support its strong business growth. As of 31 December 2019, the Group had 20.930 employees with an increase of + 5.8% in France, + 1.6% in Germany and +5.0 on an international level. Driven by its expertise in future mobility, digital and industry 4.0 technologies, the Group’s 2019 revenue rose by 20.8% to €1.801,5 million and has surpassed the €1.8B cap.
Diese Stellen könnten Sie interessieren
Python SW Designer
OPERATIONS — Engineering
Ingénieur Développement C/C++ Embarqué temps réel H/F
OPERATIONS — Engineering