Kennziffer der Stelle
Operations — Engineering
AKKA ranks as the European leader in engineering consulting and R&D services in the mobility sector. As an innovation accelerator for its clients, AKKA supports leading industry players in the automotive, telco & media, industrial, aerospace, rail and life-sciences sectors throughout the life cycle of their products with cutting edge digital technologies (AI, ADAS, IoT, Big Data, robotics, embedded computing, machine learning, etc.).
With a view of strengthening our team, we are looking for
Machine Learning Engineer
The resource will be responsible of the following activities:
- Develops information systems by designing, developing, and installing software solutions.
- Determines operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions.
- Develops software solutions by studying information needs, conferring with users, and studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes.
- Investigates problem areas.
- Follows the software development lifecycle.
- Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
- Prepares and installs solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards, and programming.
- Improves operations by conducting systems analysis and recommending changes in policies and procedures.
- Obtains and licenses software by obtaining required information from vendors, recommending purchases, and testing and approving products.
- Protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing development and service issues.
- Accomplishes engineering and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
The ideal candidate has the BS degree in Computer Science or Engineering and familiarity with software development methodology and release processes. Geographical mobility and knowledge of the English language are also required.
The candidate presents the following characteristics:
- Proven work experience in software engineering
- Hands on experience in designing interactive applications
- Ability to develop software in C, C++, C#, Java or other selected languages
- Experience with test-driven development.
Founded in 1984, AKKA has a strong entrepreneurial culture and is pursuing fast-paced growth and international development in line with its strategic plan CLEAR 2022. The Group continues to recruit at a steady pace to support its strong business growth. As of 31 December 2020, the Group had more than 21.500 employees on an international level. Driven by its expertise in future mobility, digital and industry 4.0 technologies, the Group’s 2020 revenues amount to €1.503.5 million.
Diese Stellen könnten Sie interessieren
INGÉNIEUR(E) CONCEPTEUR(TRICE) ÉLECTRONIQUE H/F – EQUIPEMENTIERS AUTO H/F
OPERATIONS — Engineering
Projektingenieur im automotiven Umfeld (m/w/d)
OPERATIONS — Engineering
Köln oder Mannheim oder Rüselsheim