Operations — Engineering/production
1 à 3 ans
Modena, Emilia Romagna, Italie
AKKA ranks as the European leader in engineering consulting and R&D services in the mobility sector. As an innovation accelerator for its clients, AKKA supports leading industry players in the automotive, telco&media, industrial, aerospace, rail and life-sciences sectors throughout the life cycle of their products with cutting edge digital technologies (AI, ADAS, IoT, Big Data, robotics, embedded computing, machine learning, etc.).
With a view to strengthening our team, we are looking for a:
Software Engineer – Medical Devices
The resource will be responsible of software development for the management, definition and implementation of the operating algorithms of medical devices.
The main tasks will be:
- Design architecture of software components and interfaces.
- Develop software components
- Debug and test software improvements on devices
- Promote good software development and testing practices at every stage of development
- Ensures that system improvements are successfully implemented and monitored to increase efficiency
- Write technical documentation
The ideal candidate has a Master’s Degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science or related technical discipline and 1/3 years of experience in the role. Geographical mobility is required at national and international level. Knowledge of the English language is required.
- Excellent Knowledge of object-oriented programming paradigm
- Good Knowledge of C, C++ programming languages
- Proficiency with multi-threading programming
- Proficiency with private-key and public-key cryptography
- Knowledge of version control systems (git, SVN)
Founded in 1984, AKKA has a strong entrepreneurial culture and is pursuing fast-paced growth and international development in line with its strategic plan CLEAR 2022. The Group continues to recruit at a steady pace to support its strong business growth. As of 31 December 2020, the Group had 20.000 employees on an international level. Driven by its expertise in future mobility, digital and industry 4.0 technologies, the Group’s 2020 revenues amount to €1.503.5 million.
Vous êtes peut-être intéressés par ces offres
APPRENTISSAGE – Ingénieur système secteur défense H/F
OPERATIONS — ENGINEERING/PRODUCTION