Operations — Project management
Niveau d'études minimum requis
Bac +3 / Bac +4
Technologie de l'information
Mécatronique / Robotique
Ingénieur Génie Electrique
5 à 10 ans
Temps de travail
In 2022, we keep seeing a growth in complex technical projects, so therefore we keep looking for talented software professionals with a passion for technology. Think of innovative projects for the most prominent (international) R&D companies located in the Netherlands. We focus on Smart Industry and Smart Mobility.
Who are we?
We are AKKA Technologies! A world leader in engineering consulting and R&D services; AKKA Technologies has been a loyal partner of the largest industry players in their digital transformation and throughout their product life cycle for over 30 years. Worldwide, our 21.000 experts accelerate innovation and time-to-market for products and services within the digital & industrial world.
Our values? Respect, courage and ambition. These motivate us every day to take on the innovation challenges of the future.
Our strength? Our position as a global leader in combination with our proximity and personal approach!
As a Software Project Leader at AKKA Technologies, you partly use your knowledge to lead innovative projects for customers. You know how to create a schedule for the software development project in a structured way, you manage a (multidisciplinary) team and you can communicate clearly about project progress and possible project obstacles. With your background you have learned to manage internal and external stakeholders.
In addition, you will partly work internally to support our Technical Sales activities and to structure our farm out activities; you bring in new in-house projects, you put together a team of developers and you manage the project.
Who are you?
There is a good balance between the knowledge you bring and the knowledge you will acquire at AKKA. You already have experience as a Software Developer in the field of technical software. With this foundation you have deepened and enriched yourself and you have shaped your career. You currently have several years of experience as a Project Leader. You think from different angles and can manage your team.
- A completed technical education
- At least 10 years of relevant work experience in software development, of which at least 3 years of experience as a Project Leader
- Experience with coaching and leading software teams
- Experience with Agile/Scrum software development
- Broad knowledge of C/ C ++
- Extensive experience with Continuous Integration and/or Configuration Management
- You are analytical and able to take a step back and oversee the full project
- You have strong communication skills and you have a clear and structured way of reporting in English, Dutch is a pre
- You are able to build and maintain networks within the AKKA organization, but also outside the organization (e.g. with customers or development partners)
What can you expect from us?
AKKA offers a technically challenging environment where you can make a difference through the diversity of projects. In addition, we believe that as a Project Leader you never stop learning and that is why we give you the opportunity to further develop yourself both personally and professionally. Within our AKKA Knowledge HUB we offer training courses that match your ambitions.
As an experienced Project Leader you can take a prominent role within the team. Our Career Road Map offers several opportunities; you can actively participate in knowledge sharing, guiding and coaching students or Junior Engineers or increasing opportunities for AKKA.
In order to shape your ambitions, you will be linked to both a Business Manager and an HRBP for substantive guidance. Together you determine the course of your career.
- A permanent contract for an indefinite period
- You will be supported and followed-up during your entire career at AKKA by your dedicated Business Manager and HR Officer, following our Career Road Map
- Flexible working hours (in consultation)
- Combination of working on client site and home working
- Commute allowance or company car
- Pension plan (fully paid by AKKA)
- Training and study options as part of the AKKA Knowledge HUB
- Growth opportunities (in the Netherlands and International)
- (Online) network/meetup options
- (Online) team activities
Are you ready to join AKKA? Apply now by clicking on the apply button!
Not ready to apply yet and want more information? Please contact our colleague in Business Management, Stan for more details: firstname.lastname@example.org or +316 82 63 85 99.
Vous êtes peut-être intéressés par ces offres
Projektmanager für Gremien und Modellgruppensteuerung (m/w/d)
OPERATIONS — PROJECT MANAGEMENT
Sindelfingen oder Stuttgart
Junior-Projektleiter Automotive Software (m/w/d)
OPERATIONS — PROJECT MANAGEMENT