Kennziffer der Stelle
Operations — Engineering
Master / Diplom
3 bis 5 Jahre
Milano, Lombardia, Italien
AKKA ranks as the European leader in engineering consulting and R&D services in the mobility sector. As an innovation accelerator for its clients, AKKA supports leading industry players in the automotive, telco&media, industrial, aerospace, rail and life-sciences sectors throughout the life cycle of their products with cutting edge digital technologies (AI, ADAS, IoT, Big Data, robotics, embedded computing, machine learning, etc.).
With a view to strengthening our team, we are looking for a
Sr. Python Software Developer – Medical Devices
The resource, working with other design team members, will be responsible for design, development and maintenance of a Python microservice-based application, in order to meet customer requirements, from the development of conceptual prototypes and architecture, through development into full functional and tested release.
- Design and implement software platform with Microservices Architecture, based on Docker Ecosystem
- Work with other design team members on different project-related tasks, such as SW test, system design, project management
- Write source code, technical design and functional documentation
- Architect, design and deliver system software after specification of software and interfaces requirements
The ideal candidate has a Degree in Computer Engineering / Information Technology and at least 3 years of experience in Python SW design and development. Geographical mobility is required at national and international level. Knowledge of the English language is required.
The candidate presents the following characteristics:
- Python development
- Strong Object-Oriented Programming experience
- Capability of debugging, code instrumentation, unit testing, implementing automated testing platforms
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Familiarity with Subversion or other SCM systems
- Familiarity with continuous integration
It is a plus the knowledge of:
- Familiar with Docker concepts and containerized applications
- Microservices architectures and cloud deployment
Founded in 1984, AKKA has a strong entrepreneurial culture and is pursuing fast-paced growth and international development in line with its strategic plan CLEAR 2022.
The Group continues to recruit at a steady pace to support its strong business growth.
As of 31 December 2019, the Group had 20.930 employees with an increase of + 5.8% in France, + 1.6% in Germany and +5.0 on an international level.
Driven by its expertise in future mobility, digital and industry 4.0 technologies, the Group’s 2019 revenue rose by 20.8% to €1.801,5 million and has surpassed the €1.8B cap.
Diese Stellen könnten Sie interessieren
Developpeur Symfony H/F
OPERATIONS — Engineering
33, avenue Hassan Séghir 20000 Casablanca
Test Automation Engineer (M/F)
OPERATIONS — Engineering