Kennziffer der Stelle
Operations — Engineering
3 bis 5 Jahre
Verbano-Cusio-Ossola, Piemonte, Italien
AKKA ranks as the European leader in engineering consulting and R&D services in the mobility sector. As an innovation accelerator for its clients, AKKA supports leading industry players in the automotive, telco&media, industrial, aerospace, rail and life-sciences sectors throughout the life cycle of their products with cutting edge digital technologies (AI, ADAS, IoT, Big Data, robotics, embedded computing, machine learning, etc.).
With a view to strengthening our team, we are looking for:
The resource will work in the Railway Field, and will be responsible of:
- Prepares DR with suppliers (sub-system/product level) or with TSE (train/product integration level)
- Ensures the quality of the deliverables (TSS E & Suppliers)
- Manages the technical Sub-System PSLI/RAMP
- Ensures that standard key design rules are applied with Platform and Sourcing colleagues.
- Ensures that the Metiers tools are well applied (connector, costing tool, DRCL ….)
- Supports the sites if requested on critical technical issues
- Reports the progress of the project (meetings, weekly/regular report) and
- Is in charge to follow its workpackage and budget
The ideal candidate has a Degree in Aerospace/Aeronautic Engineering, and at least 2 years of experience in a similar role in the railway field. Geographical mobility and knowledge of the English language are also required.
The candidate presents the following characteristics:
- At least 2 years' experience in a product development role;
- Degree in Aerospace/Aeronautic Engineering
- Solid knowledge in Systems Engineering;
- Fluency in Italian and English (both written and spoken).
Founded 1984, AKKA has a strong entrepreneurial culture and is pursuing fast-paced growth and international development in line with its strategic plan CLEAR 2022. The Group continues to recruit at a steady pace to support its strong business growth. As of 31 December 2019, the Group had 20,930 employees (15,500 at the end of 2017). Driven by its expertise in future mobility, digital and industry 4.0 technologies, the Group’s 2019 revenue rose by 20% to €1,505.3 million and has surpassed the €1.8B cap.
Diese Stellen könnten Sie interessieren
System Analyst Automotive Steering (EPS) M/F
OPERATIONS — Engineering
Software Engineer AUTOSAR (m/w/d)
OPERATIONS — Engineering
Braunschweig oder Hamburg oder Hildesheim