Operations — Engineering/production
Niveau d'études minimum requis
Bac +3 / Bac +4
Ingénieur Génie Electrique
Aéronautique et Spatial
3 à 5 ans
Since our project portfolio is growing, we are looking for System Engineers to join the AKKA family in the East of the Netherlands! As System Engineer you work in an international multidisciplinary team on the design, development and validation of a command & control system in the defence sector.
Who are we?
AKKA Netherlands is the Dutch subsidiary of the AKKA Technologies Group, an international engineering consultancy company founded in France in 1984 with more than 21 000 employees worldwide. In the Netherlands, our focus is on the Digital, High-Tech, Transport and Energy sectors.
At AKKA, we are driven by innovation and are passionate about technology. Like the two owners of the company, Mauro and Jean-Franck Ricci, both engineers, entrepreneurship is in our blood. We stay at the forefront of the digital and engineering world, and because of our expertise in various fields, we always keep innovating by hiring the most talented engineers.
Working as consultant also offers you the opportunity to discover new sectors and technologies. This reflects our 3 values: ambition, courage and respect. Do you have the courage and ambition to challenge yourself? Join AKKA and we will guide you with tools and training to blossom your career!
You will work on a project of one of our clients in the defence sector. As part of the Solution Engineering Group you will work on all system engineering activities for the realization of a command & control system.
As System Engineer you work in an international multidisciplinary team on the design, development and validation of a command & control system. Your team consists of representatives of the customer, suppliers of subsystems and other parties involved. In the team you are responsible for the technical design. Activities include amongst others:
- Discuss operational needs together with the customer
- Design the architecture of the command & control system
- Define the functional behaviour of the system
- Define interfaces between the Thales command & control system and 3rd party subsystems
- Manage technical issues of subcontracts during the development of the Mission Solution
- Demonstrate the solution to the customer
When you join this project you will have a varied working week. One moment you discuss your solution with the customer, the other moment you spend time defining the interaction between the command & control system and other systems. You frequently meet with your team to learn from each other and to discuss progress.
Do you recognize yourself in below profile? We would love to receive your application:
- Degree in electrical engineering, computer science, aerospace engineering or similar field
- Generalist, with a broad interest in technology
- Communication skills and able to work in multidisciplinary teams
- High level of creativity, initiative, pragmatism and persuasiveness
- 2-5 years experience in system engineering
- Affinity with project management
- Fluency in spoken and written Dutch and English
- Flexibility with respect to travelling abroad and being part of an international environment
- A permanent contract for an indefinite period
- You will be supported and followed-up during your entire career at AKKA by your dedicated Business Manager and HR Officer, following our Career Road Map
- Flexible working hours (in consultation)
- Working from home due to COVID-19 and afterwards working on client site in combination with home working
- Commute allowance or company car
- Pension plan (fully paid by AKKA)
- Training and study options as part of the AKKA Knowledge HUB
- Growth opportunities (in the Netherlands and International)
- (Online) network/meetup options
- (Online) team activities
Are you ready to join AKKA? Apply now by clicking on the apply button! Want to make it more personal? Send your motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Not ready to apply yet and want more information? Please contact our colleague in Talent Acquisition Michelle for more details. You can reach her by sending an email to email@example.com or call +316 53 57 63 44.
Please note: because this is a project for the defence sector, only EU nationals are eligible to apply.
Vous êtes peut-être intéressés par ces offres
Analista Laboratorio QC Chimico-Fisico – Pharma
OPERATIONS — ENGINEERING/PRODUCTION
Techniker Datenbordnetz (m/w/d)
OPERATIONS — ENGINEERING/PRODUCTION