Kennziffer der Stelle
Operations — Engineering
3 bis 5 Jahre
Berlin, Berlin, Deutschland
- System development: Your daily work with us will involve the development of safety-relevant systems under the aspect of functional safety. This includes working on projects such as Automatic Train Operation (ATO), Propulsion Technology, Platform Intrusion Emergency Stop (PIES), Rail Integration System (RIS), and Heating, Ventilation & Air Conditioning (HVAC)
- Creating, evaluating, and optimizing system concepts: You will be responsible for creating, evaluating and optimizing system concepts, as well as carrying out requirements engineering in DOORS
- Simulations, control and commissioning: Additionally, you will be involved in calculations and simulations, creating functional descriptions and controls to meet specific requirements, and supporting the commissioning of trains
- Qualification: You should have successfully completed a degree in electrical engineering, railway technology, engineering, or a comparable qualification
- Expertise in the rail sector: You should possess deep knowledge of brake technology, electrical engineering, signalling, PIES, or other subsystems
- IT skills: Proficiency in DOORS, Microsoft Office applications, and Visio is essential
- Communication & language skills: Strong communication and presentation skills are also required, along with good English and German language skills
What we offer you:
- Focus on Work-Life-Balance: With us you are flexible in your location and profit from flexible worktimes with time recording & flexitime account. We support hybrid working from home and up to 90 calendar days per year from abroad. You want to reduce your hours temporarily? No problem! 30 days of vacation? Of course!
- With us, you get an immediate entry opportunity with a permanent employment contract and an intensive onboarding. Our Welcome Days at various locations in Germany and a mentoring program during the entire induction period await you.
- Want to drive a Mercedes? With our Mercedes Benz Members Employee Conditions you profit from attractive conditions for the purchase/leasing of all Mercedes-Benz models.
- You like to ride a bike? With our Job Bike offer, we support you in getting to our office quickly and in an environmentally friendly way.
- Your further development: We set a high value on your professional and personal development. We offer you various development opportunities, which you discuss with your manager in annual Career Conversations.
- Subsidy for company pension plan
- Attractive employee referral program: You bring new colleagues on board? That's great! We reward you with a monetary bonus.
*The employee benefits listed may vary depending on the position and location.
Diese Stellen könnten Sie interessieren
Powertrain Calibration Engineer (su Diesel)- Automotive
OPERATIONS — Engineering
Chargé d’assurance qualité opérationnel H/F
OPERATIONS — Engineering