Operations — Consulting
5 à 10 ans
Temps de travail
Emirats Arabes Unis
As an Integration Engineer for the Global Services team, you will install, configure and integrate products into customer networks. You will enhance and expand the use of technologies that secure the virtual transactions of millions of people.
- You will install and configure solutions onto hardware according to customer requirements and project plans.
- You will integrate the solution at the customer site, connecting with the back-end and core network elements of the customer.
- You will provide updates to the Integration Technical Leader and Project Manager on the work progress including actual and estimated time to complete tasks.
- You can execute customer acceptance plans.
- You will collaborate with the Development and Validation teams and create the operations and maintenance guides.
- Manage, Architect, Analyze Cloud & On-premise systems environments.
- Build and Execute standard infrastructure items in the service catalog.
- Troubleshooting, Performance analysis & Remediation to improve cloud stability, Performance & Security.
- Demonstrate critical thinking & Growth mindset, Enthusiastic about learning new technologies & Applying the gained knowledge to address business problems.
- Write Solution Integration Plan (SIP) by describing the complete hardware solution (Servers, racks, firewall, etc.).
- Prepare customer acceptance plan & Perform the needed validation to guarantee the best service delivery.
- Configuring clusters & High Availability solutions manage application fail-over.
- Contributing to the global solution integration and test strategy as well as Performing the integration test on the solution.
- Integrating and deploying the solution at the customer site within suitable customer infrastructure.
- Architect & Operate PaaS, SaaS, IaaS strategies.
Knowledge, Skills, and Experience:
- You must have experience with Linux systems; Shell scripting programming; SQL; Oracle database administration; LAN, WAN, web and security networks; log analysis and troubleshooting; TCP/IP protocol and client and server architectures.
- It would be preferred if you have experience/knowledge of telecom core network and work with Veritas Cluster (info scale), WebLogic Server, SAN, RAID, Java EE, SOAP, HTTP protocols, Python, MySQL database administration, Apache and other webservers, and understanding of signaling protocols.
- We would like someone to join our team who is customer-oriented, a strong communicator, quick learner and self-starter, able to work in a fast-paced environment, a team player, organized, able to manage conflicts, analytical, and a problem-solver.
- You must have a Degree in Computer Science, Telecommunications, or a related field.
- We are looking for someone with at least 7 years of experience in systems administration, solutions delivery, integration engineering, or software support.
- Should have knowledge in VAS systems (SMSC, SMPP, IVR, etc.)
- AWS Certified is a plus
- Arabic speaker is a plus
Vous êtes peut-être intéressés par ces offres
Ingénieur système et réseau windows (F/H)
OPERATIONS — CONSULTING
Senior Learning Consultant / Expert (m/w/d)
OPERATIONS — CONSULTING