Operations — Engineering/production
3 à 5 ans
South West, Royaume-Uni
We are a globally operating engineering and technology consulting group at the forefront of the digital and connected world.
AKKA’s passion for technology is embedded deep in its DNA and is guided by a clear vision for the future. For 30 years, we have established ourselves as one of the global leaders in our field through a well-balanced strategy combining organic growth with targeted acquisitions.
With more than 22,000 employees in centres of excellence around the world, AKKA employs a multi-sector approach with a strong entrepreneurial spirit and a culture of performance, our employees give their all to help our clients create tomorrow’s innovations. It is our aim for every AKKA employee, from trainee to Expert, to develop in ambition and expertise. We offer dedicated training, mentoring and support to help our employees grow their careers in the direction they want.
The world of consultancy offers an amazing opportunity to not be restricted to just one industry. Your job role and skills will give you the chance to broaden your horizons. You could complete an Aerospace project then move onto a Defence project next or use your knowledge across our Rail division whilst supporting our Pharmaceutical team. Whether it’s leading meetings with our customers outlining solutions for their problems that you and AKKA can solve to discovering new clients and opportunities, we aim to offer a diverse working experience and career that fits around you.
This is a great opportunity to work on an exciting innovative project, within our Rail division. You will be leading the System Engineering requirements while working with a consultative approach, building strong relationships with our customers as a team and provide a high standard of System Engineering at all levels.
This role offers exciting work on a range of cutting-edge projects, with a variety of customers across multiple sectors while being a part of our team here at AKKA.
*Please note this role is remote*
What you will need
- Experience leading a team and/or project
- Good understanding of Systems Engineering process
- Full V-lifecycle development
- Requirements development
- Development of SE plans (e.g. requirements management, validation, verification).
- Verification (functional testing), using a range of customised, automated tools where appropriate
- Ideally some rail legislative and standards understanding
- Good time management skills and ability to work well under pressure
What you will be doing
- Requirements capture & management: Capture Customer & End user needs and distil into Functional and non-functional requirements.
- System Architecture definition: from the agreed System requirements, assist in the definition of candidate System architectures. Undertake candidate trade-off studies / Decision Analysis to arrive at agreed Functional & Physical Solution Architecture
- System Design: create detailed system / subsystem designs, including buy / team / make decisions, specification of internal / external interface definitions & information flows.
- Ensure Specialty Engineering (Safety, Security, ILS) is fully integrated within the Systems Design lifecycle with emphasis on reducing whole-lifecycle costs and ensuring that a supportability solution is “engineered in”
Vous êtes peut-être intéressés par ces offres
Versuchsingenieur Fahrwerkkomponenten (m/w/d)
OPERATIONS — ENGINEERING/PRODUCTION
Stemwede ODER Vechta ODER Osnabrück
APPRENTISSAGE – Ingénieur développement logiciel de vol satellite H/F
OPERATIONS — ENGINEERING/PRODUCTION