Support — Human resources
Minimum level of education required
Minimum level of experience required
All levels of experience
Brussels Region, Brussels, Belgium
Share this opportunity
With more than 21,000 skilled employees and a solid presence in Europe, Asia and America, the AKKA Technologies Group is one of the leaders among European consulting engineering companies.
AKKA Belgium, the Belgian subsidiary of the AKKA Technologies Group, is today Number 1 on the of consulting & engineering in Belgium, with more than 1000 experts.
For more than 30 years, our company have been supporting major industrial firms all over the country, participating in every step of their projects.
AKKA Belgium operates in a wide range of sectors including aeronautics, railway, automotive, space, defence, energy and life sciences and for the second consecutive year, we are certified Top Employer!
As a Talent Acquisition Officer M/F, you will work in close cooperation with our Business Teams.
You will develop a real pool of candidates around several competencies and profiles, attracting the best candidates for our structure.
• In cooperation with the technical business teams, analyzing & understanding the needs of our customers;
• Searching and sourcing CVs on the different supports at your disposal;
• Pre-qualifying candidates through phone screenings;
• Carrying out job interviews to validate the candidates; guarantee that he/she meets our standards;
• Elaborating and negotiating salary packages and contracts;
• Organizing the contract signature and integration of the new consultants;
• In parallel, you will also be involved in recruitment initiatives (organizing events, challenges), campus management, team building events.
As an AKKA staff member, you will:
-> Be an active player of our dynamic and collaborative community
-> Be working in an open lively company culture
-> Be essential to support our organization in its growth
-> Be supported and respected in your career (training plan, personal and professional development....)
• You hold a Degree in Business, HR or equivalent;
• You have a first experience in recruitment, ideally in a consulting company and/or on engineering profiles;
• You are interested in the high technologies, information systems world;
• You are dynamic and result driven. You know how to adapt your communications to different stakeholders;
• We are looking for a dynamic team-player, curious, imaginative & eager to learn;
• You are fluent French or Dutch;
• You speak fluently English (international profiles to search + English as working language in the recruitment team).
You may be interested in these openings
Talent Acquisition Officer M/F
SUPPORT — HUMAN RESOURCES
Avenue Jules Bordet 168 1140 Bruxelles
Talent Acquisition Specialist INTERN M/F
SUPPORT — HUMAN RESOURCES
Tiffany Tower 1801-04 -Jumeirah Lakes Towers