Support — Human resources
Minimum level of experience required
1 to 3 years
Brussels, Brussels Region, Belgium
Share this opportunity
Be careful: if you are interested, do not forget that it is necessary to speak French or Dutch !
As a part of our Talent Acquisition team, we are looking for a Talent Acquisition Officer in Life Sciences (m/f/x) with a first experience in recruitment, ideally in a consulting company and/or on Life Sciences/engineering profiles.
In your role, you will develop a real pool of candidates around several competencies and profiles, attracting the best candidates for our customers. You will work in close cooperation
with our business team.
Are you interested in the high technologies, information system world? Are you dynamic, result driven and you know how to adopt your communication to different stakeholders?
We are looking for a dynamic team player, with a hands-on mindset to be part of our nice & friendly team. Is that you?
So what do you do all day?
As talent acquisition officer you will report directly to our Head of Recruitment. Together with the business team you will represent the quality of our services to our clients.
That means you will be involved in:
• You analyze and understand the needs of our customers, in cooperation with
the technical business teams
• You search and source CVs on the different supports at your disposal
• You draft and publish job offers on our job boards and job sites
• You pre-qualify candidates through phone screening
• You carry out job interviews to validate the candidate; you guarantee that he/she meets our standards
• You elaborate and negotiate salary packages and contracts
• You organize the contract signature and integration of the new consultants
• You are involved in recruitment initiatives (organizing events, challenges,
campus management, team building events.
What skills do you bring to the table?
• You hold a degree in Business, HR or equivalent
• You have a first experience in recruitment, ideally in a consulting company
and/or on engineering or scientific profiles
• You are a dynamic team player, curious, imaginative and eager to learn
• Your mother tongue is French and you speak English fluently. Dutch is an asset.
(you will have to search international profiles and English is the working
language in the recruitment team)
What's the offer you can’t refuse?
Driven by innovation and passionate about technologies, you will be a key player in our dynamic and collaborative community. You will be part of a fast-growing industry with all the top companies in different industries: automotive & transportation, energy & clean tech, life sciences & health care, and many more...
You get a competitive salary package with a company car and added benefits according to your experience and skills.
You can choose to work from our offices at Groot-Bijgaarden, Evere, Wavre or Temse and of course from the comfort of your own home for at least three days a week.
We are driven by innovation and we are passionate about technologies.
You will become an key player in our dynamic and collaborative community and with our Career Road map, we
will offer you the right tools to develop yourself and make your career blossom.
Let's have a cup of coffee and get to know each other
You may be interested in these openings
Sachbearbeiter Personalwesen (m/w/d)
SUPPORT — HUMAN RESOURCES
Recruiter 2.0 (m/w/d)
SUPPORT — HUMAN RESOURCES
Leipzig oder München oder Stuttgart oder Wolfsburg oder Hamburg