Operations — Engineering/production
5 à 10 ans
Temps de travail
Bangalore, Karnataka, Inde
- Define and communicate complex technical and operational solutions and translate complex topics into simple business language to drive the value alignment.
- Adopt and plan for implementation of Industry best practices for connected vehicle systems.
- Provide domain expertise in various decisions ranging from first cut feature analysis, providing heads-up on technical challenges with management.
- Define and Support enterprise system integration for features of the connected vehicle ecosystem.
- Lead the creation of a conceptual framework for projects, Incorporating company standards, goals, and brand ideals.
- Compliance: Review and ensure compliance of technical solutions for regional regulatory laws specific to connected vehicle program. For example, alignment of technical architecture to GDPR laws in Europe.
- Define standards for information collection and data storage architectures for connected vehicle entities.
- Review and support the cross-cloud and intra-cloud network architectures along with the enterprise network team, ISP providers, and telecom networks providing services on the vehicle.
- Lead the architecture discussions for integration with Partner systems aligning with global architecture principles and business requirements.
- Technology adoption: Work on Proof of Concepts for adopting new cloud native apps and hybrid apps to resolve critical technical issues which can address FCA’s business and technical goals.
- Global Architecture Support: Assist different IT and business architecture teams within and outside the organization by scheduling regular cadence of meetings and workshops with Business and technical teams, to bring alignment with ICT.
- Lead and review architectural discussions with various third-party products and Cloud providers.
- Mentor and guide the business architects in arriving at right solution for various business requirements.
- Collaborate with the application, data, and infrastructure architects on defining, designing and delivering cloud specific technical architectures, patterns, technical quality, risks and operations of cloud architecture solutions for cloud native applications and cloud migrated applications.
- Create level 1 architecture diagrams to define vehicle to cloud, channel to cloud and system architecture for the connected vehicle program.
- Work with the cyber security and the web security team to ensure the compliance to the technical solution being implemented.
- Research, recommend and select technical approaches to optimize public cloud cost based on IaaS, CaaS, PaaS service offerings and cloud monitoring tools.
- Define and review cloud governance practices on public cloud based on industry standard reference architectures and well architected frameworks.
- Support global DevOps solution to integrate with Global deployment and global release management process.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Software Engineering, or Computer Science.
- Minimum of 8 years of experience with large scale distributed systems including client/server and Internet Technologies
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in the field of Connected Vehicle
- Excellent analysis skills, problem solving and organization skills
- Passionate about delivering high quality solutions
- Self-starter, strong sense of ownership, gets things done
- Capable of making timely decisions while dealing with uncertainties and incomplete information
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Exhibit flexibility, prioritization, and the ability to multitask
- Good team player and work well with people
- Experience working with a global team including supporting global time zones and be able to work with multiple suppliers
- Master's degree in a business or technical field
- Experience working in a Continuous Integration & Delivery model
Vous êtes peut-être intéressés par ces offres
CHARGE D’AFFAIRES / CONCEPTEUR PROCESS H/F
OPERATIONS — ENGINEERING/PRODUCTION