Kennziffer der Stelle
Operations — Engineering
1 bis 3 Jahre
AKKA ranks as the European leader in engineering consulting and R&D services in the mobility sector. As an innovation accelerator for its clients, AKKA supports leading industry players in the automotive, telco&media, industrial, aerospace, energy, rail and life-sciences sectors throughout the life cycle of their products with cutting edge digital technologies (ADAS, IoT, Big Data, robotics, embedded computing, machine learning, etc.).
With the aim of strengthening our team, we are looking for a:
Connectivity Test Engineer - Automotive
Inside of an international team, candidate will be involved in the development of Connected Car systems to achieve best practice and best solutions for testing activities, with the aim to have better functionality and performance.
The resource will be responsible for main activities:
· Test specification management, putting the tests specifications under stress by performing as many loops as possible, with the aim to have the correct test specifications;
· Facilities management, certifying the correct implementation of architecture through targeted tests;
· Test doing management: execution of test cases, in the market and on the target request (automatic bench, component bench, vehicle or vehicle bench);
· Bug and complaints management, collecting and formalizing the test results with a negative result, opening tickets and attaching all available materials;
· Support to the developement in order to identify the root cause of the problem;
· Validation on site
The ideal candidate has a Master Degree in Computer engineering or equivalent;
Almost 2 years of experience in development and testing area; good ability to manage multiple tasks, and available for business trips in Europe and Extra-Europe.
Good knowledge of Italian and English languages is mandatory.
· Good knowledge of Java and C#;
· Good knowledge of Infotainment, remote control;
· Good knowledge of connectivity box control unit and embedded SIM management;
· Good knowledge of connectivity vehicle tracking system and services;
· Good knowledge of protocols (CAN, ANDROID, IOS, Bluethooth);
· Good knowledge of tool Canalyzer;
Founded in 1984, AKKA has a strong entrepreneurial culture and is pursuing fast-paced growth and international development in line with its strategic plan CLEAR 2022. The Group continues to recruit at a steady pace to support its strong business growth. As of 31 December 2019, the Group had 20.930 employees with an increase of + 5.8% in France, + 1.6% in Germany and +5.0 on an international level. Driven by its expertise in future mobility, digital and industry 4.0 technologies, the Group’s 2019 revenue rose by 20.8% to €1.801,5 million and has surpassed the €1.8B cap.
Diese Stellen könnten Sie interessieren
Softwareentwickler C++ (m/w/d)
OPERATIONS — Engineering
Mannheim oder Karlsruhe
Softwareentwickler – Digital (m/w/d)
OPERATIONS — Engineering
Stuttgart oder Sindelfingen