Operations — Engineering/production
3 à 5 ans
Temps de travail
Berlin, Berlin, Allemagne
- Ensuring the timely issuing of the Validation proves (including proves of lower level systems and components) and consolidates Validation files
- Implementing, verifying (functional), and ensuring compliance (calibration) of the measuring equipment to be ready at the time of the test
- Preparing the equipment for testing. Validating that the applied configuration and pre requisite testing allows the testing to proceed
- Participating in the design and the development of the tools necessary for performing the tests
- Test results data analysis, writing static and dynamic test reports
- Successfully completed degree in electrical engineering, railway technology, mechatronics, engineering or comparable qualification
- Functional test execution capability on some of the FBS functions of the following domains: Train network, TCMS software functions, TCMS electrical functions, Traction, Braking, Auxiliary supply and energy management, Doors, PACIS, Signalling
- Knowledge of electrical vs software design on train and experience in TCMS development and/or validation
- Good communication and presentation skills and hands-on mentality
- Willingness to travel within europe and driver's license desirable
- Good knowledge of english, German language skills are desirable
What we offer you
- Is your work-life balance important to you? With us you are very flexible in terms of time, place and work model. Flexible working hours with time recording and flexitime account are our standard. You would like to reduce your hours temporarily? No problem! Sindelfingen, Leipzig or Munich? With us you have the possibility to choose your location freely. Of course, we also support hybrid working with the option of working from home and up to 90 calendar days a year abroad. 30 days of vacation are a matter of course.
- Your start with us: Immediate entry opportunity with a permanent employment contract. For your start we have prepared an intensive onboarding for you. On your first day of work, you can look forward to our Welcome Days at the various locations in Germany, as well as a mentoring program throughout the entire induction period to ensure a safe start to your projects.
- Do you want to drive a Mercedes? With our Mercedes Benz Members Employee Conditions you benefit from attractive conditions when buying or leasing the latest models of the Mercedes-Benz fleet.
- You like to ride a bike? Then we have good news for our athletes: With our Job Bike offer we support you in getting to our office quickly and environmentally friendly.
- Your further development: We attach great importance to the individual development of your professional and personal strengths: With us, you have various development opportunities in your professional career, which you discuss with your manager in annual Career Conversations.
- Employee discounts: Our corporate benefits give you the opportunity to secure great discounts at over 13,500 stores and suppliers!
- Company pension plan subsidy
- Attractive employee referral program: You use your personal/professional network to bring new colleagues on board? Great! We reward this with a monetary bonus.
- Even more benefits: Get2gether, team events as well as free water, coffee & parking in/at the office and much more!
*The listed employee benefits may vary depending on position and locati
Vous êtes peut-être intéressés par ces offres
TMS Application Designer
OPERATIONS — ENGINEERING/PRODUCTION
IT Spezialist OTA-Softwareupdate (m/w/d)
OPERATIONS — ENGINEERING/PRODUCTION