Kennziffer der Stelle
Operations — Consulting
1 bis 3 Jahre
München, Deutschland, Bayern
Do you want to work in an international environment and boost your career in a challenging environment? Then The AKKAdemy is made for you! We aim to bring together high-potential engineers from all over Europe and give them the tools to become the next generation of top engineering consultants.
What key benefits can you expect?
- A permanent contract from day one.
- A career path inside AKKA Technologies with highly diversified sectors.
- The opportunity to deal with leaders from the world’s biggest brands.
- Unlimited Access to Online training (Udemy for Business, Rosetta Stone online language courses).
- A competitive salary and compensation package (International Health Insurance and much more).
Roadmap of this program
- One-month learning experience in Geneva (Switzerland).
- Full-time working experience in Germany.
- Graduation and next step in the Group.
- Developing aeronautical, aerospace products or systems including testing methods, production costs, quality standards and completion dates.
- Direct researching and development programs.
Technical skills & competencies
- Good knowledge of MatLab/Simulink and Python.
- Knowledge of the RBE (Requirement Based Engineering).
- Experience working with DOORS.
- Understanding of aerospace/space orbital topics.
- First working experience in the aerospace industry is a plus.
The spirit and mission of The AKKAdemy
As part of a digital transformation strategy, AKKA Technologies created The AKKAdemy and its International Graduate Engineering Program. Our program addresses those who have a genuine passion for technologies and provides young talents the opportunity to build a successful career and acquire a lifelong set of consulting skills.
One word about AKKA Technologies
With more than 21,000 skilled engineers and a solid presence in Europe, Asia and America, AKKA Technologies is one of the leaders among European consulting engineering companies, accelerating innovation for the largest industrial groups.
- EU citizenship.
- Bachelor or master’s degree in Aeronautical Engineering, Aerospace Engineering, System Engineering or similar technical fields.
- Proficient in English. B1 German.