Kennziffer der Stelle
Operations — Consulting
The Akkademy’s International Graduate Program provides a balanced mix of in-class education and on-the-job training for fresh or recent engineering graduates from premier universities and engineering schools.
Upon successful completion, our graduates will benefit from continued coaching as they will apply their high-in-demand technology know-how, with powerful consulting skills in a challenging role within Akka Technologies Group.
As an Akkademy graduate you are on track for an exciting international career!
We are looking for young professionals and recent graduates who want to start an international career in a leading IT & Engineering consulting firm!
Onboarding in the group consists of one month of training in our center of excellence located in Geneva (Switzerland), where you will receive the latest in-class training to supplement your academic background. You will have the chance to develop your soft-skills and gain an exclusive overview of AKKA's sectors and projects through testimonies and workshops.
After the onboarding month, you will join one of our local offices in France to continue your training on the job while gaining access to training content (on soft and technical skills through e-AKKAdemy and languages skills through Rosetta Stone).
The job responsibilities include
- Support cyber security activities related to the different industries we collaborate with.
- Support the risk assessment process in collaboration with the risk analyst.
- Identify threats and vulnerabilities.
- Define the main malfunctions.
- Working in projects about Ethical Hacking, Pentesting, Cryptography and similar.
We are looking for young engineers with:
- Master’s degree in Cybersecurity, Computer Science, Telecommunications or similar.
- EU Citizenship.
- Advanced English level.
- French or Dutch is a big plus.
- Good knowledge of Python, C, Bash.
- Experience with Linux Kali, Metasploit, Wireshark, Nmap, Nessus, Burpsuit or Powershell scripting.