Kennziffer der Stelle
Operations — Consulting
Do you want to work in an international environment and boost your career in a challenging environment? Then The AKKAdemy is made for you! We aim to bring together high-potential engineers from all over Europe and give them the tools to become the next generation of top engineering consultants.
What key benefits can you expect?
- A permanent contract from day one.
- A career path inside AKKA Technologies with highly diversified sectors.
- The opportunity to deal with leaders from the world’s biggest brands.
- Unlimited Access to Online training (Udemy for Business, Rosetta Stone online language courses).
- A competitive salary and compensation package (International Health Insurance and much more).
Roadmap of this program
- One-month learning experience in Geneva (Switzerland).
- Full-time working experience in Germany.
- Graduation and next step in the Group.
- Responsible of making sure that AKKA products work properly and that they meet clients’ needs.
- Make improvements to, and offering advice about, operational procedures.
- Responsible for scheduling and coordinating work to tight deadlines.
Technical skills & competencies
- Experience working with Vector tools (CANoe, CANape, CANalyzer) and with INCA.
- First experience with measuring systems and commissioning system.
- Knowledge of ECU communication (CAN Bus Lin Flexrey).
- Commissioning with ECUs (Flashing and Coding).
- Carrying out the measurement on the entire vehicle or individual components.
- Analysis of the measurement results and documentation.
- Measurement, hardware maintenance and management of measurement database.
The spirit and mission of The AKKAdemy
As part of a digital transformation strategy, AKKA Technologies created The AKKAdemy and its International Graduate Engineering Program. Our program addresses those who have a genuine passion for technologies and provides young talents the opportunity to build a successful career and acquire a lifelong set of consulting skills.
One word about AKKA Technologies
With more than 21,000 skilled engineers and a solid presence in Europe, Asia and America, AKKA Technologies is one of the leaders among European consulting engineering companies, accelerating innovation for the largest industrial groups.
- EU citizenship.
- Bachelor or master’s degree in Electrical/Electrotechnics Engineering, Mechatronics, Automotive Engineering or similar technical fields.
- Proficient in English. C1 German.
Diese Stellen könnten Sie interessieren
Senior Consultant R&D (Lean Development, Operations Strategy, Program Management) (m/w/d)
Consulting — Consulting
Sindelfingen oder Stuttgart