Kennziffer der Stelle
Operations — Consulting
Do you want to work in an international environment and boost your career in a challenging environment? Then The AKKAdemy is made for you! We aim to bring together high-potential engineers from all over Europe and give them the tools to become the next generation of top engineering consultants.
What key benefits can you expect?
- A permanent contract from day one.
- A career path inside AKKA Technologies with highly diversified sectors.
- The opportunity to deal with leaders from the world’s biggest brands.
- Unlimited Access to Online training (Udemy for Business, Rosetta Stone online language courses).
- A competitive salary and compensation package (International Health Insurance and much more).
Roadmap of this program
- One-month learning experience in Geneva (Switzerland).
- Full-time working experience in Germany.
- Graduation and next step in the Group.
- Developing test plans, establishing timelines and communicating status of a project to completion.
- Making adjustments to different types of engines and related car components using measuring and diagnostic software.
Technical skills & competencies
- Matlab/Simulink and CAN Bus.
- Experience with development and calibration of diesel engines (academic research or previous internship).
- Experience with diesel emissions and/or diesel OBD calibration or documentation.
- Working knowledge of engine analysis and calibration tools, emissions, regulations, engine technologies and competitive products.
The spirit and mission of The AKKAdemy
As part of a digital transformation strategy, AKKA Technologies created The AKKAdemy and its International Graduate Engineering Program. Our program addresses those who have a genuine passion for technologies and provides young talents the opportunity to build a successful career and acquire a lifelong set of consulting skills.
One word about AKKA Technologies
With more than 21,000 skilled engineers and a solid presence in Europe, Asia and America, AKKA Technologies is one of the leaders among European consulting engineering companies, accelerating innovation for the largest industrial groups.
- EU citizenship.
- Bachelor or master’s degree in Automotive Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or similar technical fields.
- Proficient in English. C1 German.