Support — Finance
Minimum level of education required
Minimum level of experience required
5 to 10 years
Brussels Region, Brussels, Belgium
Share this opportunity
You will enter at the HQ corporate level in Brussels within a Treasury team of 3 people.
You will work for a company which is constantly growing and as such is constantly evolving
- Reporting to the Group Treasurer & CFO Holdings, the ideal candidate should be able to perform the following responsibilities:
Perform daily cash management from start to finish
- Ensure correct & timely execution of payments
- Point of contact with banks for daily treasury operations
- FX & IR hedging and settlement transactions
- IFRS reporting for derivatives transactions
- Follow up and analysis of bank charges/Treasury costs
- Intercompany reconciliation & interest calculation
- Working capital management & cash forecasting
- Treasury reporting (weekly, quarterly reporting)
- Other topics related to Treasury like factoring, supply chain management and intercompany netting
- Being involved into different projects like Treasury software (Kyriba), cash pooling, financing, M&A integration, etc.
- Coaching of 2 Treasury Analysts
- Bachelor or Master’s in finance/accounting or any related field.
- Between 5- 7 years of experience in treasury centers in an international environment, as Front office manager or Treasury Analyst
- Experience in international cash management & multi-currency pooling, FX/IR hedging (IFRS reporting for financial instruments is a plus),
- Experience with TMS Kyriba, SWIFT (knowledge of ERP Sage is a plus)
- Bilingual French/English. Fluency in another language (especially German) would be a strong asset.
- The ideal candidate will display an ability to be hands-on, proactive, taking responsibility, team spirit, analytical, problem solver and a very good communicator.
- Travel occasionally
Technical skills: TMS, Banking payment systems (SWIFT, EBICS, ISABEL), Excel literate, Access, Power point
You may be interested in these openings
Werkstudent im Bereich Treasury (m/w/d)
SUPPORT — FINANCE
Junior Accountant (M/F)
SUPPORT — FINANCE
Genève / Geneva