Validation and Verification Engineer – Railway Sector
Kennziffer der Stelle
Operations — Engineering
1 bis 3 Jahre
Hainaut, Wallonia, Belgien
Our company 🌈 :
AKKODIS BELGIUM, is a High Technology Consulting and Engineering company, that employs more than 1300 people in Belgium, and more than 50,000 people worldwide.
We support our clients throughout the entire life cycle of industrial projects, from R&D and design to product industrialization.
In aerospace, transportation, defense, security and space, our architects design innovative solutions that make our tomorrow's possible.
The context 🚉🌞 :
We create smart innovations to meet the mobility challenges of today and tomorrow. We design and manufacture a complete range of transportation systems, from high-speed trains to electric buses and driverless trains, as well as infrastructure, signalling and digital mobility solutions. Joining us means joining a truly global community of people dedicated to solving real-world mobility challenges and achieving international projects with sustainable local impact.
The role and missions 💥:
As V&V Engineer, your mission will be to ensure the compliance of our R&D solutions with, on the one hand, the European Railways standards, and on the other hand, our customer’s expectations. These R&D solutions are designed to continuously enhance the customer operational performances with strict respect to safety principles guaranteeing human and material integrity in train operation.
Driven by a quality-oriented mindset and supported by V&V methodologies process, you will have to track any implementation issue and be engaged in the corrective process. To achieve this fundamental goal in a limited time slot, you will define suitable V&V strategies and set up a test environment as representative as possible.
It means that you will have to :
· contribute to review the solution design with other implied disciplines (like System, Software Design, Safety…)
· read and analyze all input requirement specifications (issued by System and Software Engineers)
· define the V&V strategy (i.e. identify what to do and how to do) in order to guarantee the Quality of the solution
· write the test specifications covering each of the input requirements
· set up, validate and maintain a test environment enabling to simulate the interfaces of the solution under test
· execute the written tests on the dedicated test environment, analyze the test logs and raise a flag in case of any
· discrepancy (V&V internal or external) observed with the test specification write the test reports, providing evidences that the solution under test is fitted or not for its intended use
Qualifications and skills :
· 👩🎓👨🎓 Education - Engineering degree (BAC +4 or 5) in Computer Sciences, Robotics, Automation, Electronics, Mechanics or in another similar technical specialty is mandatory
💡 Assets :
· Knowledge of railways signaling systems
· Background in Test & Integration activities in safety systems (e.g. aeronautics)
· Programming basic skills
✔️V-cycle/Waterfall and Agile development model notions
✔️Language – A good command of French and English are mandatory.
📍 Based in Charleroi, Belgium ⚫🟡🔴
🚄The site in Charleroi has developed unique expertise in complete systems that operate at a global level and focuses on signalling and railway traffic control systems, with a particular emphasis on equipment that complies with the European standard (European Rail Traffic Management System/ ERTMS). The teams develop systems, manufacture prototypes, perform tests and trials, complete approval procedures and manage integration projects.
If you think that you have what it takes, get on board, APPLY right now, and don't let the train leave without you ! 💪🚆🏃🏃♀️
Diese Stellen könnten Sie interessieren
Cloud Architect (m/w/d)
OPERATIONS — Engineering
OPERATIONS — Engineering