Kennziffer der Stelle
Operations — Engineering
Master / Diplom
3 bis 5 Jahre
Within Akkodis, we are looking for a validation engineer.
Who are we? With more then 1.000 employees in Belgium we are the biggest consultancy company focusing on innovation within engineering-projects in industries such as pharma, food, automotive, energy, aerospace, digital, railway,.... With our countless trainings we prepare you to being a true expert in your domain and we guide you through all projects.
- Validation of lab equipment: need to be able to set up and write a validation protocol, to analyze the validation results, provide conclusion and write validation report.
- Purchase of lab equipment: set up and write requirement specification documents, contact vendors, evaluate vendors, set up request for capital according the departmental budget plan.
- Develop and/or review departmental documentation including training, SOP's, change controls ensuring compliance with GMP and applicable regulatory guidelines.
- Provide analytical and microbiological technical expertise in pharmacopeia tests, regulatory requirements, changes.
- Organize and lead project meetings.
- Attend daily communication.
- Work according to applicable safety guidelines.
- Response to internal & external enquiries;
Master degree in chemistry/sciences/pharmaceutics or equivalent by experience.
Experience in the creation of validation protocols, SOP’s, and preparation of validation reports.
Knowledge of Pharmacopeias (USP, Ph. Eur., JP)
Good knowledge of Dutch and English language
Working knowledge of cGMP requirements.
Good verbal and written communication skills.
Team player with ability to work independently.
Strong organizational skills and demonstrated ability to manage projects to completion are highly desired.
Ability to understand and extract necessary information from technical documents.
Ability to effectively manage workload, prioritize activities and meet critical milestones and goals.
For this position hybrid working is a possibility.
You will be part of our Akkodis-family as a permanent placement (or as freelancer) and will enjoy these benefits:
- A good salary (based on years of experience) with a lot of extra-legal benefits like: company car, fuel card, meal-vouchers and eco-cheques, groups insurance and hospitalization insurance, 13th month, bonusses,...
- Get a chance to boost your career by participating on different long term projects at big and popular industrial partners.
- There will be a Business Manager and HR Business Partner helping you through your career path. A detailed career road map is designed to help you plan the next steps in your career.
- Receive a lot of trainings or even given the opportunity to give trainings yourself (while getting payed for it!). You can also be part of our competence club - a chance to network with 1000 other engineers and experts and share ideas and insights about the newest technology.
- Get the opportunity to work with a dynamic team of engineers and to get to know them better through fun events such as AKKafés, networking events, scavenger hunts, annual Summer Party.
Diese Stellen könnten Sie interessieren
Projektleiter Entwicklung Karosserie Rohbau (m/w/d)
OPERATIONS — Engineering
Messtechniker/ Messingenieur – EMV (m/w/d)
OPERATIONS — Engineering