Kennziffer der Stelle
Operations — Engineering
1 bis 3 Jahre
AKKA ranks as the European leader in engineering consulting and R&D services in the mobility sector. As an innovation accelerator for its clients, AKKA supports leading industry players in the automotive, telco&media, industrial, aerospace, rail and life-sciences sectors throughout the life cycle of their products with cutting edge digital technologies (AI, ADAS, IoT, Big Data, robotics, embedded computing, machine learning, etc.).
With a view to strengthening our team, we are looking for an
V&V Diagnostic Engineer
The resource will be responsible of verifying that the Diagnostic Systems installed on board of diagnostic vehicles are compliant with the scope of supply of the specific project and with the related requirements specifications.
The resource will be part of the team that verifies, tests and certificates Railways Diagnostic Systems, reporting to the related Team Leader.
According to the specific Diagnostic System category to which the resource will be assigned, the following activities will be developed:
- Gain experience about a specific diagnostic system, learning from the related product specialists;
- Write HW/SW integration and acceptance test procedures and reports, in order to verify the compliance of a specific system to the Customer requirements;
- Carry out HW/SW integration and factory acceptance tests;
- Interact with Electro-Mechanical Design, Electronic & Firmware Design and Software Design departments, about the configurations and the customizations of a specific Diagnostic System;
- Provide technical support for the set-up of test chains;
- Provide technical support to the Installation, Commissioning & Service department, about the execution of testing and acceptance activities in Customer facilities;
- Carry out anomalies and fault analysis;
- Take part to meetings with the Customer;
- Take part to training programs.
The ideal candidate has a Degree in Engineering (preferably Computer or Electronic) and at least 1 year of experience in Software Engineering related roles. Knowledge of the English language is required.
The candidate presents the following characteristics:
- Good communication and decision-making skills;
- Ability of team-working;
- Previous experience in similar working environment;
- Ability of reading and understanding system specification, mechanical design and electrical diagrams
- Previous experience in Diagnostic Systems HW/SW integration tests procedures writing;
- Previous experience in Diagnostic Systems HW/SW test activites;
- Writing of test reports documentation;
- Ability of using common laboratory instruments;
- Knowledge of Windows operative systems and network LAN;
- Fluent in English and Italian.
Founded in 1984, AKKA has a strong entrepreneurial culture and is pursuing fast-paced growth and international development in line with its strategic plan CLEAR 2022. The Group continues to recruit at a steady pace to support its strong business growth. As of 31 December 2021, the Group had 21.000 employees on an international level. Driven by its expertise in future mobility, digital and industry 4.0 technologies, the Group’s 2021 revenues amount to €1.553,4 million.
Diese Stellen könnten Sie interessieren
Elektrotechniker Laserablenkung (m/w/d)
OPERATIONS — Engineering
Ingénieur Systèmes Embarqués (Savoie/Haute-Savoie) H/F
OPERATIONS — Engineering