Kennziffer der Stelle
Operations — Engineering
Master / Diplom
5 bis 10 Jahre
Puglia, Italien, Brindisi
AKKA is the European leader in engineering consulting and R&D services in the mobility segment. As an innovation accelerator for its clients, AKKA supports leading industry players in the automotive, aerospace, rail and life sciences sectors throughout the life cycle of their products with cutting edge digital technologies (AI, ADAS, IoT, Big Data, robotics, embedded computing, machine learning, etc.).
Founded in 1984, AKKA has a strong entrepreneurial culture and is pursuing its fast-paced growth and international development in line with its CLEAR 2022 strategic plan. With 21,000 employees, who are passionate about technology and dedicated to advancing the future of industry, the Group recorded revenues of €1.5 billion in 2018.
With the aim of strengthen our team we are looking for a:
Web Developer with Drupal 8
ANALYSIS AND REQUIREMENTS GATHERING
• Gather complex system requirements by meeting with clients and researching existing technology to understand the business requirements and possible solutions for new applications.
DESIGN AND DEVELOPMENT
• Develop/change data input, files/database structures, data transformation, algorithms, and data output by using appropriate computer language/tools to provide technical solutions for complex application development tasks.
• Document code and associated processes by adhering to development methodologies, adding code comments and appropriate documentation to various knowledge-base system(s) to simplify code maintenance and to improve support.
• Provide thought leadership in designing and developing innovative integrated solutions.
• Provide guidance in application design and development to more junior staff.
TESTING AND DOCUMENTATION
• Test all changes by using the appropriate complex test scenarios to ensure all delivered solutions work as expected and errors are handling in a meaningful way.
• Author and maintain documentation by writing audience-appropriate materials to serve as technical and/or end-user references.
IMPLEMENTATION AND MAINTENANCE
• Implement changes by adhering to the change management policies and procedures for any given project to communicate to all parties the nature, significance, and risk factors of the solution.
• Monitor changes and resolve complex problems by responding as they occur, by reviewing all processing and output of the newly implemented solution, and by proactively ensuring the solution works successfully in order to satisfy the customer requirements and to provide a smooth transition to the new solution.
• Provide support by investigating and resolving issues, including complex issues to ensure prompt, effective service.
• Expert knowledge of Drupal 8 theming, module configuration, custom module development, security.
• Expert knowledge of RESTful services, JS frameworks (Angular, React, Node.js).
• Expert knowledge of PHP and MySQL, PHP frameworks (Symfony, Zend).
• Working knowledge of Drush, Drupal Composer, Docker containers
• Demonstrable experience with UI and UX principles, concepts, and techniques.
• Demonstrable success on Drupal projects as a technical lead or senior individual contributor.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Excellent time management, organization, and attention to detail.
• Exemplary customer service skills.
• Demonstrable critical thinking and problem solving.
• Ability to thrive in an unstructured, fast-moving and constantly evolving high growth environment.
• Ability to prioritize conflicting demands.
• Ability to execute assigned project tasks within established schedule.
• Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment.
• Ability to maintain confidentiality.
• 5+ years of web applications design and delivery for the public cross-culture audience
• Experience upgrading and migrating legacy web applications.
• Experience participating in Agile projects.
• Familiarity with Jira, Bitbucket, Bamboo, Jenkins, AWS Cloud Services.
• Headless / decoupled Drupal development.
• Experience with Wordpress web site design and development
The resource should have the following soft skills:
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, interpersonal and collaborative skills.
• High degree of initiative, dependability and ability to work with little supervision.
• High level of personal integrity, as well as the ability to professionally handle confidential matters, and show an appropriate level of judgment and maturity.
• Ability to deliver quality results
Diese Stellen könnten Sie interessieren
OPERATIONS — Engineering
Roma; MIlano; Torino; Bologna
Hardwareentwickler Leistungselektronik Automotive (m/w/d)
OPERATIONS — Engineering
Stuttgart oder Sindelfingen