Operations — Engineering/production
Oil and Gas
Minimum level of education required
Minimum level of experience required
5 to 10 years
Share this opportunity
AKKA ranks as the European leader in engineering consulting and R&D services in the mobility sector. As an innovation accelerator for its clients, AKKA supports leading industry players in the automotive, telco&media, industrial, aerospace, rail and life-sciences sectors throughout the life cycle of their products with cutting edge digital technologies (AI, ADAS, IoT, Big Data, robotics, embedded computing, machine learning, etc.).
With a view to strengthening our team, we are looking for a:
Workshop Coordinator – Oil&Gas Sector
The resource will be responsible for coordinating area personnel in workshop activities, he will distribute workload to achieve required productivity and quality of machining.
The resource is responsible for:
- Ensures every worker and area meet performance criteria in terms of quantity and quality
- Issues instructions to workers, carries out activities to implement work rules, safety, production and labor discipline and sanitation, as well as control! over their observance
- Monitors compliance to technology, identifies and addresses the causes of their violation
- Enhances productivity, reducing labor cost based on the use of equipment and its technical capabilities, improving shift operation rate of equipment, sparing consumption of raw materials, fuel, energy and cost reduction
- Organizes the introduction of advanced methods and techniques of labor, as well as the form of organization, evaluation and rationalization of jobs and workplaces
- Ensures the accurate and timely processing of primary documents to record working time, production, salaries and downtime
- Promotes professional development of workers, their training and qualification upgrades, implementation of best practices, conducts educational work in a team
The ideal candidate has an Engineering Degree and at least 8 years of experience in the role.
The profile must be having previous experience on Hydrogen Sulfide (H2S) site.
The candidate has fluent Knowledge of English and team working and communication skills. Geographical mobility is required at national and international level.
The ideal candidate presents the following characteristics:
- Knowledge of mechanics, welding, calibrations, norms and regulations relating to workshop activities
- Knowledge of machine tools lathe cutter and drill, concepts of welding repair
- Ability to organize technical repairs and to manage the staff on workshop activities
- Knowledge of technical and economies requirements for raw materials, intermediate products, components and finished products
- Implementation of local and international practices in production management
- Rules and norms of labor protection, safety, industrial hygiene and fire protection.
Fixed Term Contract
Port Said (Egypt)
Founded 1984, AKKA has a strong entrepreneurial culture and is pursuing fast-paced growth and international development in line with its strategic plan CLEAR 2022. The Group continues to recruit at a steady pace to support its strong business growth. As of 31 December 2018, the Group had 21,000 employees (15,500 at the end of 2017). Driven by its expertise in future mobility, digital and industry 4.0 technologies, the Group’s 2018 revenue rose by 12.8% to €1,505.3 million and has surpassed the €1.5B cap.
You may be interested in these openings
INGÉNIEUR(E) TEST ET VALIDATION LOGICIEL H/F – EQUIPEMENTIERS AUTO H/F
OPERATIONS — ENGINEERING/PRODUCTION
Entwicklungsingenieur Embedded Systems (m/w/d)
OPERATIONS — ENGINEERING/PRODUCTION
Hamburg ODER Lüneburg