Need more information?
When Energy makes it revolution
Digitalization and environmental concern result in profound changes in power generation and oil & gas Industries. These changes include:
- Data analysis and visualization: these approaches have been used for many years in the oil industry to study deposits. However, data now flows in real-time from all connected installations whether from elements of infrastructure or production sites. They reduce production costs and help markets grow.
- New users experiences and needs: gas and electricity are now part of a free market economy in an increasing number of countries. Consumers can compare different offers, choose their suppliers and track their consumption online. In addition, with the contribution of renewable energy, consumers can even become producers, which generates a large amount of complex data that must be managed. Moreover, in our experts’ view, the arrival of smart meters and their related technologies will generate new flows of information. This information can be analyzed in a way that improves productivity and delivers better customer understanding that helps drive loyalty.
AKKA is convinced that the increasing number of connected objects and people will lead to new approaches throughout the whole supply chain. We must not only look at the issue of resource scarcity, but also at creating efficiency in our process by involving local engineers and developing new offers to reflect market trends and to meet client preferences.
AKKA ENERGY combines environmental transition to new power generation support
- Oil & gas transformation
- Refining & chemical operations
- Exploration & production
- New power generation
- Hydraulic power generation
- Solar & wind power
- Smart mobility
- Environmental services
- Environmental policies management
- Water treatment/smart water
- Smart cities
- Waste to energy
- Ocean protection
R&D studies and design
Reliable multidisciplinary partnerships to support specialist engineering along with procurement strategy for critical EPC projects. With our internal skills center, AKKA Research, AKKA is positioned to support digitalization and project acceleration.
Proven experience in leading as well as supporting a wide range of power plants renovation, commissioning and start-up activities. We have extensive experience in managing construction supervision staff to support client operations in Europe and in remote locations like Algeria, Congo, Indonesia, Mexico, and the Middle East.
Proven experience in leading as well as supporting operation and maintenance supervision in a wide range of plants.
Many power plants are reaching the end of their useful lives, and must be decommissioned. Different scenarios need to be assessed and addressed for the management of waste and pollutants. AKKA has the skills and expertise to meet these challenges.
Expert partnership to provide high-complexity procurement services across the energy industry.