- System architecture
- Requirements definition and verification
- Technical specifications for signaling system and subsystems
- System configuration on site (commissioning support) and in laboratory for tests
Engineering SW Design/Data Prep
Data configuration for signaling systems:
- Scheme plan and control tables design
- Database population for interlocking, ERTMS, supervision and CBTC systems
- Boolean logic design
- Balise configuration for ERTMS/ETCS systems
- Display panel design and animation
Simulation and test in laboratory for requirements verification
On-board design and integration
- Electrical scheme (through circuits, wiring tables, relay analysis, rack layout, etc.)
- Mechanical and installation design
Central and Peripheral post design for functional and details phase
- Typical circuits for electronic and relay interface
- Equipment room layout: definition for all technologies (signaling, power supply, telecom, etc.), including under-floor and aerial cable duct definition
- Electronic Racks: configuration of electronic boards, internal wiring, layouts, I/O configuration, through circuits, etc.
- Relay Racks: through circuits for relay interface, layouts, relay & connector analysis, wiring tables, etc.
- Operator & maintainer desks
- Fiber optics, ethernet & serial connections between signaling racks
- Mechanical design for construction and installation
- Bills of material, purchasing specifications, etc.
Construction and Commissioning support
- Installation and commissioning plans, on-site surveys, as-built, quality, etc.
Engineering Project management
- Planning, sub-contractor management, documentation management, customer technical interface, etc.
Range of Programs/Products
- High speed line – ERTMS system
- Mass transit – CBTC systems
- Computer-based interlocking systems (IXL)
- Relay interlocking systems
- Train protection systems (ATC, ETCS, SCMT, etc.)
- Freight systems
- Supervision systems (ATS, CTC, automation, etc.)
- Technical support for every phase of signaling projects:
- Functional and detail design
- Construction and commissioning support
- As-built and maintenance
- Knowledge of local signaling rules (France, Belgium, Italy, UK, etc.) and European standards (ERTMS/ETCS)