The development of aircraft requires mature and efficient approaches to testing. As systems become increasingly complex, testing processes must evolve accordingly. AKKA helps our simulation and testing customers meet these challenges.
Simulation & Virtual Testing
AKKA has demonstrated its capability as a reliable partner in the digital transformation of engineering processes across a variety of industries – capabilities that are directly relevant to the challenges of simulation and testing. AKKA has developed an end-to-end capability incorporating multi-physics and systems modeling, model integration, IHM & tools definition and development, and virtual platform definition. Thanks to our strong experience, we are able to provide a demonstrated capability in improvement, harmonization and pooling of practices.
AKKA is able to handle the entire model development process, thanks to:
- A “Model Based System Engineering” (MBSE) point of view
- A strong link between model developers, model integration teams and end-users
AKKA has solid experience in both model development and end-user model integration. This allows AKKA to reduce lead time, improve quality and better meet end-user needs.
- A good knowledge of modeling tools and environment
Through years, AKKA has acquired strong skills in model design, code generation tools (SAO, SCADE, etc.), and model integration. This experience strengthens our hand in developing methods, processes and tools.
- An ability to support users
AKKA has solid knowledge of the core business for several ATA chapters and is involved on the entire Modeling & Simulation perimeter: model development, model integration, model packaging and simulation platforms development.
- An ability to develop generic models
Thanks to top-down and bottom-up capacity, AKKA is able to develop generic model architecture that can be run on several platforms. Generic models reduce maintenance requirements.
They trust us
Ground & Flight Testing
AKKA has demonstrated its capabilities across a range of testing competencies:
- Flight Control System
- Automatic Flight Control System
- Hydraulic System
- Landing Gear System
- Electrical System
- Handling Qualities
AKKA provides expertise in verification activities :
- Test means specification, validation, verification and support
- Ground & Flight Test preparation
- Evolution & validation of test means
- Test case elaboration
- Flight test parameters list elaboration & update
- Analysis tool update
- Flight test Installation validation
- Ground Tests execution on simulators and integration benches
- Realization of functional requests on adapted means
- Non-regression tests
- Failure cases & certification tests
- Evaluation tests with test pilots & authorities
- Flight Tests follow-up
- Flight follow-up in telemetry room
- Briefing & debriefing with pilots & flight test engineers
- Ground & Flight Tests analysis
- Exploitation, investigation & analysis of results
- Defect analysis
- Certification reports