In the age of digitalization, an efficient design of Production and Logistics processes can only be achieved if simultaneous planning takes place. In order to achieve an overall optimum for our customers, decisions have to be made regarding preparation, execution and control of Production and Logistics. We at AKKA provide a holistic support, as we see “Production and Logistics” as a common discipline.
Together with our Business Line Consulting, we offer you a unique combination of methodological know-how and operational expertise from a single source.
Supply Chain Management
Supply Chain Planning
We support you from the advanced development, through series development and start-up support, to the start of series production. In doing so, we assist you right from the start regarding the implementation of challenging and innovative projects to shape your logistical future together.
As an experienced partner, we help you to optimize the internal flow of goods and information and thus increase the productivity and profitability of your company. Therefore we rely on innovative and future-oriented methods and processes.
Whether you would like to achieve a transparent supply chain, a cost reduction of your logistics processes or an optimization of your material flow, we support you in the implementation of key technologies of the “factory of the future”. These will enable you to leverage potential and automate the entire value chain.
- Software-based technologies for the production and logistics environment
- IT Rollout Management
- Apps for process simulation and optimization
- Multimedia Assistance Systems (Picking Glasses)
- Machine parks as integrated platforms
- Development of digital twins
- Blockchain and cloud applications
- Artificial Intelligence Systems
Technologie and Launch Management
Construction Planning and Project Management
We offer you the entire industrial construction competence from a single source: from the initial project idea to plant/production planning and the final installation of your building or test bench. With our Project Management services, we coordinate and secure your project objectives in terms of quality, cost and deadline targets.
- Project preparation (phase 0)
- Location development
- Feasibility studies
- Building construction planning
- Technical building services
- Claim/supplementary management
- Project Management
- Process planning (Lean methods)
- Construction Cost Management
We plan areas, processes and plants in the automotive sector along your entire product development process. Our experts realize your future-oriented production sites worldwide. Thanks to our unique positioning, we are able to deploy teams worldwide and support them with local specialists directly on site.
We offer you the entire Plant Engineering from a single source: from conception and planning to the final commissioning and acceptance of your robot cell. Thanks to our many years of experience and expertise in the automotive industry, you benefit from a reliable and interlocking process.
- Construction of the electrical and mechanical periphery
- Layout of shell and assembly
- Robot and PLC programming
- Supply of robot cells for car body construction
- Cycle time, process and plant optimization
We bring the quality of customers and suppliers into harmony. In doing so, we support you along the entire product life cycle in questions of quality and supplier management. We accompany you from the vision, through planning and design to implementation and beyond.
- Quality assurance/testing
- Production part approval process (PPAP/ PPF)
- Process capability study (PFU)
- Measuring system analysis or measuring equipment capability analysis (MSA)
- Advanced quality planning (APQP) and inspection planning
- Quality Control/ Statistical Process Control (SPC)
- Process optimization/ quality improvement
- Risk Management
- Error Management / Complaint Management
- Workshops and coaching on quality issues and methods
- Supplier qualification and support
- Preventive and reactive Supplier Management
- Supplier integration and monitoring of the supply chain
- Supplier Development
- Maturity Management
- Management Task Force
- Weakness analysis
- Tool Management (analysis, tracking, auditing)
- Supplier assessment/auditing (VDA 6.3)
- Market studies, potential analyses
Industrialization of testing and inspection machines
Akkodis has signed an official cooperation agreement with Controlar regarding industrialization of testing and inspection machines and automation technology.Read more
Please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org