Our approach consists of the following tasks and activities:
- Proofreading and issuing of comments on SDS and schematics
- Assessment of sufficient maturity
- Encoding and integration of TC & IS software
- Integration of equipment on the test bench (TCMS ICM)
- Units for SSIL2 (SE) functions
- Functional simulation PC (SE)
- Functional tests carried out on test bench for SSIL2 (SE)
- System integration on test bench (TCMS ICM)
- Validation under TestStand of SDBs modeled under ControlBuild (all functions)
- Conduct Change Control Board activities to analyze and schedule change requests to be integrated into future software deliveries (TCE, TCMS ICM)
Development involves the following tasks and activities:
- Modeling of the graphical interface
- Verification of MPU/DDU interfaces
- Writing of presentation materials for design review (s) with the client
- Implementation of services (management of IOS and maintenance defects, duplication of fault stacks, redundancy DDU, CSV files, transmission by FTP)
- Generation of code for real targets
- Tests on bench
- Ensure that software naming and encoding rules are respected
- Provide delivery and validation documents associated with the software
Integration consists of the following tasks and activities:
- Proofreading of ICD (Interface Control Documents – specification of control of interfaces with equipment) before integration.
- Integration and validation of supplied equipment (automation of control, radio) as well as of the software as a whole (train level).
- Conduct integration tests between MPU and supplier equipment (ITD) at the laboratory, and then write the test report (ITDR).
- Ensure the generation of executable code to be loaded on the computers of the central computer of the train.
- Carry out the bench integration procedure and ensure overall software performance as well as the engagement and traceability of the hardware and software configuration.
- Ensure that naming and coding rules are respected.
- Provide delivery and validation documentation.